Killer's Password - Clues 26

Zhan Zhan and Bai Yutang came to the gate of Yanhe Tea Restaurant. The restaurant is not big and the decoration is relatively simple. It seems that it has been quite old. Because it is not time for dinner, there are not many people in the restaurant. The waiters are here. Cleaning, a middle-aged man, was lying behind the counter, calculating his accounts.

Zhan Zhan and Bai Yutang walked in, the waiter in the shop instinctively looked up and said, "Welcome? How many sirs?"

Bai Yutang motioned for the two people, and the waiter took them to a seat near the window and took a seat, and brought the menu for them to order.

Bai Yutang did not go to see the menu, but asked the waiter, "I heard that your chicken thigh rice is very famous?"

   "...chicken thigh rice?" The waiter seemed a little puzzled, and said, "Sir, our menu is here, There is no chicken thigh rice."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao glanced at each other. At this time, the boss who was behind the counter raised his head and smiled, "The chicken drumstick rice has been around for a long time... It has not been sold since four or five years ago. Haha."

"It's a pity." Bai Yutang reluctantly flipped through the menu. "Our friend is still thinking about it. He said he had eaten it when he was in love with his friend."

"Oh, that must be an old customer." The boss tidied up his things, walked out, and said, "I can actually do it now, which is fried rice with minced chicken and chicken legs in Yanhe tea here." He said and tell the waiter, "You go in and tell Old Man Liu you want two chicken thigh rice, and he will know what to do."

"Okay." The waiter entered, and the boss looked at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang with a smile, "My restaurant has been open for many years, and no one has mentioned the chicken thigh rice this years. I really miss it."

"Boss, why didn't you sell it?" Zhan Zhao asked curiously, "Since everyone says it's delicious."

The boss smiled and said, "This is not a fixed dish at all. A few years ago, there were a group of students who came to my place for dinner, and they liked to order fried rice with minced chicken and chicken legs. I simply made it. Selling a chicken thigh rice directly to them can save a few more dishes. But then, the group of students probably graduated, and suddenly one day they never come again, and this chicken thigh rice is gone."

"That group of students, do you remember the boss?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Uh..." The boss frowned and thought for a while, and said, "I don't know the name, I guess I can remember it when I look at it, but it's been a long time, I don't know what it is now."

"Can you recognize these photos?" Bai Yutang took out a tweet of the photos and spread them on the table for the boss to recognize.

The boss looked down, a little hesitant, and raised his head to ask Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Two...Why are you asking this?"

Bai Yutang showed him his ID, "I want to ask you something."

The boss nodded when he saw that it was a policeman, "It turned out to be a police officer investigating the case." As he said, he moved a stool and sat down. He looked at the photos carefully. He first picked out Hao Mo and Ye Ling said, "These two are lovers, and come here often. The woman's twittering is very lively, and the man is dull and doesn't speak. I remember clearly."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, nodded, let the boss continue to identify.

"These few have been here too." The boss also took out the pictures of Hao Mo's four roommates, pointed to Zhang Hua and said, "This person also quarreled with that girl in my store."