Killer's Password - Haunted House 13

Zhao Zhen, Bai Chi and the twins were guarding the gate at the door. Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, Gongsun Ce and Bai Jintang entered the building and looked for them one by one with the dumb uncle. Bai Yutang and Bai Jintang looked for them very carefully, while Gongsun and Zhan Zhao paid close attention to the look of the dumb uncle.

There were five floors in the dormitory, and all of them were seen. Finally, everyone stopped at the door of the dormitory that caught fire. It was a dormitory on the third floor. The house number was No. 311. The room was covered with cobwebs and dust. Although seven years have passed, the black marks on the ground, walls, and beds are still obvious. The tragic scene of the fire is also vivid. Regardless of the character of these students, this fire took five lively lives at once.

Bai Yutang stood at the door and looked around, then walked in with Gongsun and Zhan Zhao and looked down through the window. Just now, Yang Yang should have waved at this window, that is, that person is in this room.

"Who?" At this moment, I heard a call from Bai Jintang standing at the door. Everyone followed the prestige and saw that Bai Jintang had been chased out. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang hurried to catch up.

"Brother, what did you see?" Bai Yutang asked.

Bai Jintang stood at the top of the stairs, staring at the empty stairs below, puzzled, "Hey, I just clearly saw a person in a white T-shirt running past..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, Gongsun dragged Bai Jintang, "Are you alright?"

Bai Jintang shook his head, "How could it be, I just glanced at it, short hair, wearing a white T-shirt and white pants and it disappeared in a flash."

Just then, Zhan Zhao saw the dumb uncle handing him the mobile phone in his hand. Zhan Zhao took a look and saw a line on the screen: He was killed here and he just didn't want to go but fortunately he was not harmful.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, Zhan Zhao typing, does Mo Mo refer to Hao Mo?

The dumb uncle nodded and sighed silently.

"What did you do before?" Zhan Zhao typed and asked the dumb uncle again, "Why are you so familiar with this place and know Hao Mo?"

Uncle Dumb nodded, I used to be the janitor of this dormitory building, he was a good boy. He was not afraid of me or teasing me, and he often bought food for me.

"What about the other there boys?" Bai Yutang asked.

The dumb uncle sank for a long time after looking at the question, typing, it's too silly at the end, if he wants to kill the four bastards, he should tell me, I can help him, anyway, my life is not worth money, he should not lose his life.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt a little surprised after reading the text. Several people checked the dormitory building again and made sure that there was no one upstairs before walking downstairs. They saw Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi still standing there, the twins to take a stroll on the stairs.

"Is anyone out?" Bai Yutang asked.

Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen both shook their heads.

Everyone was suspicious.

"What do you think?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang smiled and raised his eyebrows, "I don't believe there are ghosts in the world."

Gongsun also nodded, "There are ghosts but no one ran out in broad daylight."

Zhan zhao patted the dumb uncle and motioned him to take everyone to his room. The dumb uncle nodded and led everyone to the communication room where he had been living when he was guarding the door.