Murderer vs. Murderer - Intent 21

The people in the car did mess up for a while at first, but obviously these people are well-trained. After getting out of the car, they hide to the back of the car. One of them took out the phone and said, "Boss, Zhan Zhao ran away. Only Bai Yutang is left in front of me."

The person on the other end of the phone was silent for a while, and said lightly, "If you want to live, get him back."

"We may not be good." The man replied, "He is very good."

"Just lead him to the middle." The man thought for a while and added, "Don't hurt him, I want to live!"

"Yes!" The subordinate hung up the phone and gestured with several other people. The crowd dispersed, holding electric batons in their hands, and surrounded Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang took the gun and glanced at the electric batons in the hands of the few people, and his mind moved slightly. Looking at them, it seemed that he wanted to catch alive.

Zhan zhao can no longer see Bai Yutang's situation from car back glass, but can see the twins, Bai Jintang and Zhao Zhen's cars coming from a distance.

"Stop!" Zhan Zhao yelled to the driver. The driver stopped quickly. Zhan Zhao got out of the car. The twins and Bai Jintang's car whizzed past him. As soon as Zhao Zhen's car stopped, Zhan Zhao got in and said, " They didn't chase, maybe the purpose is Xiao Bai!"

Zhao Zhen stepped on the accelerator, "These people are arrogant enough, they have come again and again!"

Bai Yutang saw a few people scattered and approached him, and without mercy, he shot from afar. The few people running in front were injured and fell to the ground. Bai Yutang was taken aback for a moment, feeling a little strange. Suddenly he saw a figure flashing in the woods next to him. It turned out that it came up from the side. Bai Yutang turned over and avoided the row of bullets shot out. At this time, several people who were attacking had also rushed up. One of them took a long electric baton and stabbed Bai Yutang over. Bai Yutang felt more clear in his heart. One stood up and turned over, jumped over the top of the man's head, reached out his hand and grabbed his head, and led the man in black with him, and went to the second group of people who rushed up. Throwing, the person's electric baton was turned on, and in an instant, the electric baton hit several other people, and the electric baton was turned down.

Bai Yutang turned to the side and kicked a man in black who rushed forward. He withdrew a few steps back, turned his face, and saw the twins' car coming from far away. At the same time, he had already stood close to Pan Shan, the middle area along the outer edge of the highway.

Just as the twins' car was about to arrive, I suddenly heard a "buzzing" sound, and then the wind rang loudly. When Bai Yutang turned his head, he saw a helicopter rising quickly behind him.

"Xiao Bai, be careful!" Zhan Zhao yelled, and saw the helicopter door opened, and two men in black set up a large net gun.

Bai Yutang frowned, and now he was on the outer edge of the road, with no obstructions beside him. The coverage of this net gun was at least four or five meters. While thinking about it, he had already rolled over and rolled to the side.

At the same time, when I heard a "boom", a huge net opened and flew over. Bai Yutang was so fast that he avoided one. But what I didn't expect was that on the other side of the helicopter, there was also a net gun, as if waiting for Bai Yutang to arrive within range. With the sound of "bang", a large net bag with a diameter of more than ten meters covered the entire Bai Yutang. The helicopter quickly rose and retreated, turning around and flying away. The rope carried on the net bag suddenly tightened, he took Bai Yutang up and flew out of the winding road.