Killer's Password - Goes To The Cemetery 19

Going to the cemetery in the middle of the night sounds like an extremely scary thing to most people, but for ZhanZzhao and Bai Yutang, they all find it interesting. If you ask them why, they can't tell you.

Since Zhan Zhao said that today's main purpose is to observe, and try not to behave, so Bai Yutang bought two binoculars when passing the stadium, got in the car, drove to a hillside with a good location beside the cemetery, stopped the car, and the two took them. Look out of the telescope to see the cemetery in the distance.

"You can't see anything in the dark." Bai Yutang took a binoculars and looked at it.

"Look at Qiao Wei Ming's house over there." Zhan Zhao pointed at Qiao Wei Ming's villa in front of him.

Bai Yutang looked at it, "The curtains are open, but the lights are off. Guess if someone else is there?"

Zhan Zhao shrugged and said, "There is no car in front of the cemetery. It seems that the person has not come yet."

"Mao'er (Cat), who are you talking about?" Bai Yutang asked.

"...Liu Fang." Zhan Zhao was silent for a while and replied.

"Liu Fang?" Bai Yutang frowned slightly, "I think he is cynical, do you still say his heart is like water?"

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, and pointed out Bai Yutang's chin, "You look like a playboy, who knows that you are like the sea?"

Bai Yutang touched his chin and laughed, "This is true."

Zhan Zhao shook his head, thought for a while, and said, "Most people who keep cats are afraid of loneliness and noise."

"Indeed." Bai Yutang thought for a while and nodded, "If you are really afraid of loneliness, then raising a dog will be more lively than raising a cat, but if you are afraid of noisy, then I probably won't even raise a cat."

"Liu Fang is not very good at concealing himself. He doesn't want to be deliberate like Qiao Wei Ming, but even so, the information he reveals to me is still not much, so I said he has no emotions. But what he said still made me feel very weird." Zhan Zhao said.

"What sentence?" Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and squeezed the back of Zhan Zhao's neck. "Say the whole sentence."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and asked, "Do you remember that we told him that if Chen Jian Xian was the murderer in this case first, it is very likely that he would be the next victim?"

"Yeah." Bai Yutang nodded.

"How did he answer?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Impossible." Bai Yutang replied, "The attitude is definitely negative."

Zhan Zhao smiled, "What's the reason?"

Bai Yutang thought for a while, "Because he saved Chen Jian Xian's life."

"This does not constitute a reason that Chen Jian Xian will never kill him!" Zhan Zhao said, "He said 'impossible', not 'no'."

Bai Yutang recalled and nodded, "Mao'er (Cat), you mean, Liu Fang is sure that Chen Jian will not kill him first?"

Zhan Zhao nodded.

"Why?" Bai Yutang frowned, "I think about it now, it's really weird!"

"He quickly ruled out the possibility that Chen Jian Xian would kill him." Zhan Zhao said, "According to his statement, he hasn't seen Chen Jian Xian for a long time, so why would he be so sure about someone he hasn't seen for a long time? Judgment?"

Bai Yutang touched his chin, "It's really weird. Unless, he has full confidence." At this point, Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows and opened his eyes to look at Zhan Zhao, "Mao'er (Cat). Let's guess, is there maybe, Uncle Dumb is not Chen Jian Xian?"