Love Murderer - Meeting 17

"Defective product?" Zhan Zhao was a little confused, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Zhao Jue gave a low laugh and said, "I won't tell you."

"You..." Zhan Zhao was a little angry, lowered his voice and said, "Why don't you say it? Does this matter have anything to do with you?"

"Um..." Zhao Jue thought for a while, and said, "I can't say that there is no, and there is no such thing, but if there is, it is not very good. In short, it is difficult to say whether there is or not, that is, it should be. If there is something that shouldn't be there, it can be said that there is, or it can be said that there is no."

After Zhao Jue's words were finished, Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while, feeling a little admired in his heart. He always felt that he had reached the limit of incomprehensibility when he spoke. He didn't expect Zhao Jue to be stronger and not speak human words! No, it means something that humans do not understand.

"Do you speak Chinese?" Zhan Zhao suffocated for a long time, and he heard the people around him almost spit it out. The same thought, do you have today?!

Zhao Jue sighed and said, "Let's meet and talk."

"Meet?" Zhan Zhao was taken aback and asked, "Are you in S city?"

"Yeah." Zhao Jue nodded and said, "Yeah...but you can't bring a lot of people, you can come, and then the little tiger from the Bai family can come... Well, so can the little rabbit."

"Which rabbit?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"It's the cute little rabbit from the Bai family." Zhao Jue smiled and said, "Oh, yes, bring your SCI forensic doctor here too, it will be useful then."

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao was even more puzzled.

Zhao Jue thought again, and said, "Otherwise, bring that semi-finished product."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and asked, "Who did you say?"

Zhao Jue smiled and said, "You are so smart, don't I need to be so clear?" After saying that, he added, "I will post the address to your phone in a while. By the way... I have a small lion."

Zhan Zhao's teeth creaked, and he greeted Zhao Jue's ancestors all the way to the generation of cavemen.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao's kind of coke, and said like a cat with blown up hair, "Mao'er (Cat), what did he say?"

"Let's go to him to talk in detail." Zhan Zhao said.

Bai Yutang's eyes widened in surprise.

It didn't take long for the address to be sent over. It was in a garden villa area on the outskirts of S city.

Zhan Zhao looked around and said, "Gongsun, Luo Tian, ​​you two go with me and Xiao Bai, Right, where's Bai Chi?"

"He went to the library." Zhao Hu said, "He said he was going to check the materials."

"Let's pick him up by car." Bai Yutang said, taking on his coat, and instructing others to continue investigating the case. He took Zhan Zhao and them and went downstairs.

There was no word on the road, after everyone picked up Bai Chi, they came to the place designated by Zhao Jue.

Before entering the door, everyone first looked up at the majestic palace-like villa in front... No, to be precise, it was a fortress surrounded by a European-style garden.

"Wow..." Bai Chi seemed to be a little emotional, and said, "Is Zhao Jue so rich?"

Zhan Zhao squinted his eyes and said, "He probably hypnotized the owner of the house and then embezzled other people's property."