Love Murderer - Murder House 10

Everyone like Zhan Zhao was attracted by this somewhat weird and romantic story, and they listened carefully. When Zhan Qitian said that he had been chasing for ten years, Zhan Zhao frowned, "That means that Zhang Miaomiao was bitten. At that time, it should be thirty years ago?"

"Yes." Bai Yunwen nodded.

"How did Xu Tian catch that vampire?" Bai Yutang asked.

"His method is very good, similar to a psychological pursuit method." Bao Zheng said, "He is convinced that the murderer imagines himself as a real vampire, and the habits of life must be the same as that of a vampire. Therefore, he must find out the habits of vampires, master his next move and find out his possible hiding place."

"Very correct method." Zhan Zhao nodded and said, "That's why he steals so many vampire-related information?"

"Yeah." Bao Zheng nodded. "He successfully found the vampire, killed him, and called the police.

"What about the others?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"He is gone." Bai Yunwen said, "He told us the story of the case, and then he disappeared."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, and said to their hearts that they were stealing those things to deal with vampires this time, right?

"The small wooden house behind this forest is where he found the vampire." Bao Zheng said, "It was a simple wooden house. It was originally lived by the forest officer, but the forest officer was killed by the vampire in his food storage room."

"Food storage room?" Bai Chi opened his eyes wide, "What do you mean?"

"He brought food...that is, people to that room." Bai Feng said, "Put all their blood out and put them in a container for storage, so that they can be eaten when there is no fresh blood."

"Does he really live by sucking human blood?" Gongsun felt a little unbelievable. "Impossible. It is impossible for human beings to live by sucking blood."

"So that vampire is actually weaker, the only thing that is powerful is his equipment." Bai Yunwen replied.

"Equipment?" Bai Jintang was curious, "Is that the equipment he used to suck blood?"

"Yeah." Bao Zheng nodded, and from a bag he carried with him, he took out something, a paper box for storing evidence.

Zhan Zhao took the box and opened the lid. There was a metal inside, something similar to a face mask. The four pointed steel teeth were the most conspicuous in the front, and a fixer was attached to the back, which seemed to fit on the face on.

"Be careful." Seeing Zhan Zhao holding the device, Zhan Qitian said, "This thing is quite fast."

Zhan Zhao carefully took the equipment and looked at it. Gongsun also leaned over and said, "It's a very delicate thing."

"It seems to have to be worn on the face to work." Bai Yutang took the cover and put it on his head, with the sharp teeth facing his mouth, and two metal pieces, clasping his face.

"It seems to be sensing?" Bai Yutang touched the two pieces of metal and asked, "What about the power supply?"

"There is a micro power supply in it." Zhan Qitian smiled and said, "It's terrible technology. The power supply can last for more than two hundred years. It was the most advanced technology at the time."

Everyone was surprised, so powerful?

"Yutang." Bai Yunwen said, "Make a bite and see." As he said, he took a piece of wood and placed it between the four sharp teeth in front of the mask.