Murderer vs. Murderer - Ambition 19

Then there was chaos. The police came in and escorted the prisoner back. Fortunately, Ouyang Chun and the local police are very familiar with each other, so communication is more convenient. The SCI people cooperated with the police investigation. Bai Yutang suggested that Ouyang Chun keep the two werewolves to facilitate future investigations.

Everyone is busy, Zhan Zhao, who was pulled down the stairs by Bai Yutang, got up from the sofa and turned upstairs. There were also police collecting evidence upstairs. He walked out of the balcony and found Zhao Jue sitting quietly on the large open-air platform on the second floor.

Zhan Zhao walked over and sat down opposite him. Zhao Jue raised his eyes to look at Zhan Zhao, turning his face a little unhappy.

"What are you doing?" Zhan Zhao asked in confusion.

Zhao Jue seemed to be a little bit brooding, and said dullly, "Ignore you, so as not to be dismissed again."

Zhan Zhao couldn't laugh or cry, "Are you angry with Xiao Bai?"

Zhao Jue narrowed his mouth and turned away dissatisfiedly.

"Hey." Zhan Zhao waved to Zhao Jue and asked, "I want to ask you something."

Zhao Jue turned his face back and blinked at Zhan Zhao.

"Me and Xiao Bai, which one do you prefer?" Zhan Zhao asked a surprising question.

Zhao Jue came back to his senses, looked up at Zhan Zhao, was silent for a while, smiled, "Do you want to play with me?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head somewhat innocently, "What are you talking about, do you have any good words?"

"Heh..." Zhao Jue smiled, "I like both of you, but neither of you like me." He said, pointing at Zhao Zhao, "You don't like me, that little tiger also hates me."

"Xiao Bai just doesn't like you because you kill people casually." Zhan Zhao said, "but just now what he said is a little bit more serious."

Zhao Jue seemed to lose his breath a little, and said lightly, "Is he afraid that you will be the same as me, hum."

"Luo Tian said that he had seen you during Poe's experiment. But I remember this was not the first time you guys meet, you guys had ever met before this case. Why didn't he recognize you at the time?" Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue.

"Maybe, he has a bad memory?" Zhao Jue shrugged indifferently, "How do I know?"

"I can't see it." Zhan Zhao laughed low, leaned over to look at Zhao Jue's eyes, stood up and walked to the fence of the balcony and said lightly, "Ordinary people can develop their intelligence and by training their brain to develop whole-brain thinking. This is also the earliest prototype of pupil surgery."

Zhao Jue laughed and looked at Zhan Zhao, "Oh?"

"Hypnosis, divination, these are all within the scope of pupil technique, but the most powerful one was also lost for hundreds of years. The legendary technique of bright light is gone."

"Hey, cat, you watch too many cartoons." Zhao Jue joked with Zhan Zhao with a smile.

"Ming Zhao (legendary technique of light) has a source." Zhan Zhao said indifferently, "Some people are born, but they can also be trained to develop the whole brain. The inspiration comes from owls, dolphins. These animals can use the whole brain, ibut t's a pity these animals have limited thinking. But if the left and right hemispheres of humans can be used together, then it is the time when miracles happen."

"I said it earlier, you can do it too." Zhao Jue said with a smile, "The reason why Poe is a stupid is because he walked a very stupid dead end."

Zhan Zhao nodded, "What he develops is the ability that has been developed by human beings. In other words, he is not developing, but just enhancing."