Killer's Password - Photographer 15

Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao, Bai Chi, and Luo Tian came to a studio in S city center according to the address provided by Jiang Ping. Asked the receptionist who was here, "Is Liu Fang?"

The front desk said, "He is off today."

"Do you have the address of his home?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Uh... yes." The lady at the front desk checked and gave the address of Liu Fang's house to Bai Yutang, and everyone hurried to his house.

Liu Fang's family lives in a small high-rise in the city, and the address is written on the 11th floor.

After the four got out of the car, they rushed upstairs. Liu Fang's house number was 1102. Bai Yutang waited for the door to ring the doorbell, but the doorbell rang at least ten times, but no one came to open the door.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, Zhan Zhao's nose was pointed, and the nose moved a few times, "It smells of burning."

The eyes of several people stared, "I'll get the keys from the administrator."

Luo Tian turned and rushed downstairs, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao began to slap the door hard...

"It's too slow." Zhan Zhao said.

Bai Yutang took out his gun and wanted to shoot at the keyhole of the door. At this moment, the door opened with a click. He opened the door with a yawn, and asked vaguely, "Who?"

Everyone at the door was stunned, and saw that the one who came to open the door was a young man in his thirties, or he would be older, but he was dyed blond hair, wearing a black shirt and slim pants, and he was very thin. He looks very young.

The man rubbed his eyes a few times, raised his eyes, and saw Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang standing at the door. Zhan Zhao's hand was still knocking on the door, while Bai Yutang was standing at the door with a gun in his hand.

The man looked up and down Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, raised his eyebrows and touched his chin, "Um~~I like it."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked together, "Who are you?"

The man smiled and shrugged, "You came to my house, shouldn't I ask you?"

"Your home?" Bai Chi asked, "Are you Liu Fang?"

The man shrugged, "It's the great photographer Liu Fang."

At this time, Luo Tian also dragged the manager up and hurried up. Because he couldn't wait for the elevator, Luo Tian directly dragged the manager up the stairs. The manager was not too young. When he was dragged up by Luo Tian, ​​he already out of breath, it looked like he was about to fall down.

When he arrived at the door, Luo Tian was stunned when he saw the situation. The administrator held the key to help the wall to gasp, "He...he...all said...it said Mr. Liu was there."

"Are you sure he is Liu Fang?" Bai Yutang asked. The question seemed to make Liu Fang not satisfied. Rolling his eyes, the administrator nodded, and then asked, "What is this?"

Luo Tian saw the administrator asked him, some did not know how to answer, so he listened to Zhan Zhao said, "Oh...we are the property people, this is an ability test for emergencies. Well, you are qualified, you can go. We will report it to the property."

"Huh?" The manager touched his head, shaking his head blankly and left.

"When did the property hire such a handsome employee?" Liu Fang asked with a smile, "Also still carrying a gun? Is it true?"

Bai Yutang put away his gun, took out his ID and showed it to him.

Liu Fang leaned over to look at the name on the ID, then whistled, "I heard from two friends of mine talk about you. It's more interesting than the legend."