"Nothing. I just thought i see something but i guess it's just my imagination." Rika said then Maria nod.

"By the away, I'm going ahead Sister Maria." Rika smiled.

"Be careful at your way dear." Maria said then Rika nod and go back at their room.

Transilvania castle

At the castle of Transilvania, Black is currently staring at the window when suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

"They finally arrived here at Transilvania." The figure said while in the shadow and all you can see is it's red blood eyes shining. Black turn around and look at the figure.

"I know. Don't worry they will know your presence soon. Just be patient." Black said. Suddenly the creature disappeared in the darkness leaving Black all alone. Black turn around and continue to stared at the town.

"Because they will come at us sooner or later." Black said while his eyes piercing through his mask.

Morning

Morning came, Rika yawn while walking towards the entrance door of orphanage.

"Good morning Rika." The voice behind her greeted. She turn around and saw Takato smiling at her.

"Good morning too Takato." Rika smiled.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" Takato asked.

"Yeah, anyway let's go outside and see what is like morning in Transilvania." Rika said before grabbing the handle and open the door.

*FLOP!*

Rika and Takato got stunned when a toy arrow suddenly go towards at her forehead.

"Umm... That happened." Takato said while nervously looking at Rika. Rika slowly reach at the arrow and take it off on her forehead. She stared at the arrow with her left eye and mouth twitching.

"Okay who did that!" Rika shouted with irritated look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Okay who did that!" Rika shouted with irritated look. She look around, trying to find who launched the arrow.

"Umm..." The voice said.

"Huh?" Rika and Takato look at their left and saw two small girls, one have black hair and brown hair, more like in the age of 5 years old. They also notice a one of the girl holding a toy bow.

"I think they're the one who launched it Rika." Takato said. Rika glared at him before going to the two girls. The two girls back away a little as Rika kneel down at their height.

"Is this yours?" Rika asked in much more calm tone. The two girls nod.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry if we hit you." The black haired girl apologize.

"We're just playing." The brown haired girl said. Rika sigh and gave them a tired smile.

"It's okay, don't mind it. Here." Rika smiled before giving them their toy arrow. The two girls smiled and took the arrow.