"No thanks! Got it cover! I already bump into you and I don't want you to get so much in trouble." Henry smiled.

"Oh no trouble at all! Besides you help me a lot in Takato and Rika remember?" Jeri asked

"Are you sure?" Henry asked.

"Of course, you don't wanna bump into anyone else do you?" Jeri smile.

"Um... thanks." Henry smile.

Soon Jeri took half of the books enabling Henry to see perfectly.

"So where are you going?" Jeri asked at him.

"Well I'm heading to the library, i'm gonna study a bit for the next exam." Henry smiled.

"No way! I'm going there too!" Jeri said.

"Let's go." Henry smiled.

Soon the two began to walk together, there was a strong silence between the two. Henry looked out of the corner of his eyes looking at Jeri, it may sounds surprising but he have a huge crush on a puppet girl for years now, Henry don't know what or when that happened but he was so happy whenever he was with Jeri. His heart couldn't stop beating whenever she was beside him. Either way he was grateful for her help, the two then found themselves just inside the library. They found an empty table where Jeri places her pile of books in.

"Thanks a lot." Henry smiled.

"No problem!" Jeri smile.

Two of them sit down and start studying for their math test. Later we find Henry and Jeri studying since the exam was math's, most of the books had various mathematical problems and solutions. Whenever Jeri didn't understand one question, Henry helped her.

"There they are!" A voice said outside the library. Henry and Jeri turn their heads and saw Takato and Rika walking towards.

"Hey guys what's up?" Takato smiled before sitting.

"Hope we didn't interrupt your little date." Rika smirked. Suddenly Henry and Jeri's cheeks turn red.

"Rika!" They both hissed that make Rika smirked even more.

"Hey, just teasing! By the way are two free tonight?" Rika asked.

"Well I don't have, what about you Henry?" Jeri asked.

"Nope, totally free." Henry answered.

"Great! Well I'm hosting a sleepover tonight in my house wanna come?" Rika asked. Henry and Jeri look at her in little surprise.

"Um... A sleepover?" Jeri asked.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Rika said.

"This is not a prank right?" Henry asked while looking at both of them.

"No! Why would that be?" Takato said.

"Well it's just... Sleepover and Rika doesn't come up right Jeri?" Henry asked.

"Yeah kinda surprising." Jeri said to them.

"Aw come on! Don't be like that! How about just consider this my thank you gift for putting us Goggle-head and me together." Rika smiled.

"Still calling him goggle-head?" Jeri asked with a raised eye brow. Rika crossed her arms and grinned.

"Doesn't mean he's my boyfriend he can get a special treatment! He's a goggle-head and forever goggle-head!" Rika grinned.

"But I'm your goggle-head." Takato smiled.

"Anyway you two in?" Rika asked at her. Jeri and Henry look at each other before smiling at them.