"Delilah." He warned me as I laughed and started walking up the steps, and into the jet.

Walking in, I could smell some alcohol lying around. Who's been drinking in here?

"Ma'am. Would you like be to assign you a seat?"

"I'm okay. I can do it myself" I started walking back to the farthest seat in the jet because the last seats are always the best. Sometimes.

"Delilah!" I hear someone call my name from behind me.

I stop and turn my head, as I see Dominic walking towards me.

"Wait for me princessa" he shined a huge smile showing some dimples.

"Hurry up" he nodded and started speed walking till he caught up.

"So. How do you and Aaron know each other?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't remember the first time I met him. It's like he just appeared out of no where, and become close to each other"

"Ouuu. Heard him talking about you once or twice before. You seem like a pe-"

"DOMINIC. Shut the fuck up" Aaron yelled walking right up to us looking mad.

"Aaron. Why do you hate him so much. In my opinion, he's pretty cute"

"Pretty and cute shouldn't be in a sentence describing him"

"Yea princessa. He hates me if you can't tell"

"Dominic, I'm going to hit you with a pan if you don't keep your mouth shut" Aaron warned Dominic.

"Aaron, threaten him again, and I'll be the one to throw the pan on your face" I threatened Aaron back as Dominic looked at him and gave him the "haha you loser" look.

Literally love him.

"Delilah. In your seat. Now"

"Y-" he walked up to me and placed him hand on my cheek with hum thumb rubbing my under eye.

"Listen to me love and sit down"

Would get on my knees if he asked me to- I mean what?!?!

I nodded and actually sat my ass down as he still stood in front of me.

I looked up at him, and he instantly smirked getting what this looked like, but then Dominic interrupting.

"Now this is where I tell you to stop you lovebirds. Go get a room" he looked at me and wiggled his eyes.

"We aren't lovers or anything close. Just friends"

"Friends" Dominic mimicked then turned around and walked up to the seat in front.

"YALL CAN KISS AND ALL WHILE I SIT HERE AND WATCH 365 DAYS"

this horny ass.

I rolled my eyes as Aaron looked down at me again, smiled, then removed that smile as if he had nothing to be happy about.

"Got food and drinks if you need it. All you gotta do is ask"

"Who?"

"Using your mouth?" He said. I think he got the questions wrong.

"I HEARD THAT!!" Dominic yelled.

"I said who not how"

"Oh. My bad my bad. Just ask the girl that offered to give you a seat" I nodded and pulled out my phone.

What now? Do I read one of the books I had downloaded on my phone, or do I watch Netflix like Dominic is?

Netflix it is.

I opened Netflix, as I saw 365 days pop up first.

Actually, why don't I watch it with Dominic. It's nothing too weird since we are in front of everyone, plus I just met him. No part of me would have intentions of having sex with him.

Obviously.

I got up off of my seat wanting to walk towards Dominic, as Aaron grabbed my arms and pulled it down.

"And where do you think you are going young lady?"

"To Dominic?"

"You in love with him now?"

"No? I cant have guy friends?"

"I never said that"

"Then act like it" I felt like a bad bitch saying that to Aaron as he seems to always be the one to put me in my place.

I continued walking towards Dominic.

"Ay Delilah"

"What's up" I leaned down to reach up to his height while seated, as I felt a hand wrap around the back of my neck.

I flinch as he pulls my head up and whispers in my ears. "What did I tell you Delilah?" Aaron whispers in my ears as Dominic chuckles.

"Man she isn't going habe sex with me it something. You're being to harsh on her"

"How come you think you are able to tell me what to do?" Aaron is getting mad as Dominic lifts up both his hands and shrugs "alright mr.anger issues. No one's stealing you girl tho. Keep her"

"Aaron. Fuck off" and I pushed myself off of him.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <3