#22 pack it up

Delilah's pov:
I watched as his back burned. Did I feel like killing him? Hmm yea.

Yes he showed me his 'proof' but did I believe it? Nope.

My intuition says not to believe it, so that's exactly what I'm going to do, Not believe it.

Something about the 'proof' and the whole story sounds very off and I don't like it but I also have no proof that it is fake.

A girls intuition is truer than anything you should ever believe.

I started laughing as Sebastian took of his suit jacket that was on fire and threw it across the kitchen. All I saw was madness on his face

" awh would u have liked me to burn the whole house down instead? I would've done it in a second "

He rolled his eyes and called his guards to come and put out the fire as he started walking up stairs.

I grabbed a glass plate and threw it right at his dick. I love this, especially that he knows that he can't do nothing about it. Weak ass bitch.

Lero came running into the room "what the fuck just happened? "

"not sure. Go ask your best-friend why this all started in the first place. I'm sure he'd LOVE to explain. Maybe even show you."

Lero went after Sebastian, as I went to the room and started packing my stuff. I don't think staying here is going to make anything any better for both of us, so I'll just leave.

I grabbed everything I owned including my pen too. Cant leave anything that I own in here.

As I was searching for anything else that I owned, I found the necklace that he gave me.
He pulled it out of the garbage bin? I literally threw that bitch in the bin.

By the end of this, I had 3 suitcases with me. I already bought a new mansion which cost $6.9million but who am I to give a fuck?

I started walking out the room debating if leaving is the right choice, but I need to get myself together before I deal with anymore relationship stuff. Plus I don't believe the 'story' he told me, so why live in a house with a liar?

" heyy, sorry I haven't been talking to you much.. I have been going through some stuff, why do you have all these suitcases though? You leaving somewhere? "

I nodded " I'm leaving this place and you guys will be coming with me. You guys can't stay here without me, and with the guy that betrayed my trust "

Kelsey opened her eyes widely " Sebastian wouldn't do such a thing.. I don't think so"

" well he already did " I moved aside and walked down the stairs with more confidence

Shit I need to tell every to pack their stuff by tomorrow.

I pulled out my phone and went on our group

   Demon killers gang bang🔫🔥😈

Me: get your shit ready by tomorrow. I bought us a new house already and everything, No questions asked. Bye

Josh😈: the fuck happened now? You and your boyfriend got into another race and you lost or something?

Ace🚗: weeeee🏎🏎

Dad: cut the bullshit

Aiden👹: make sure the house has a pool. I want to drown Ace

Me: I didn't pay $6.9 Million for nothing

Ace🚗: 🥷🏻🥷🏻🥷🏻

Aiden👹: ayy that's my ninja