#39 flashlight

Rape mentioned⚠️

Delilah's pov:
I woke up with my clothes ripped off and bruises all over my body especially my thighs. I tried getting up but it seems like my body had given up on me.

I got raped?

I started looking around, and noticed that Richard was behind my car.

"w-wh" I tried calling out but my voice was shaking and my eyes started getting dizzy.

"Well well. look who woke up. Did you have fun?" He smirked and pulled out both my and his phone.

He first took a look at my phone, then somehow unlocked it. I wasn't sure what he was doing but I saw the flashlight coming from my phone.

"I got your bitch over here naked and body very dead. Fucking weak" he said as the flashlight was turned on then turned it off.

Was he taking a video?

"I'm going to end this to some of the guys in your contacts. Let's see who cares enough to come help you. "

I'm on the rage of breaking down, but I don't want to do that in front of him.

My body has failed me. Words cannot explain how hurt I feel.

" I think I want a round two till one of your hoes come and try to save you. Just know that I have a my men around this place, and anyone that try's to come will get shot" he laughed as he held my throat with his hands.

"P-please sto-p" but he just placed his other hand on my mouth.

"Talk with your fucking annoying ass voice again, and I'll make sure to stab you right in the pussy where you will feel nothing but pain and die in front of my face. So I suggest you just shut up and let this happen"

He forced me to loosen up and then puts it in raw. I screamed in pain and told him to pull it out, but he seemed to always shut me up by putting his hand over my mouth. 

I hate myself for thinking this feels good. I hate myself for feeling pleasure through this even though I hate it. I hate myself.

I used one of my hands and put it over my lower parts, but he only grabbed my hands and squeezed it till he heard a crack.

"Don't fucking put your hand in my way again, or I'll break another finger of yours"

Tears started rolling down my face uncontrollably. All I could feel was the slight pleasure, but also the pain of it, and the guilt of feeling any pleasure through it.

I think he just broke my finger, but the pain of it doesn't compare to me getting raped.

I tried closing my legs to let him out of me, but he would only pull them apart and start yelling.

"You asked for it" he pulls out a knife and that's when my body fully froze.

I couldn't do anything about it, neither could I move. I am as still as a statue and I cannot do anything about it.

My heart started beating fast at the thought of it being my last breath. The last memory I'll have will be me getting raped by a guy I thought would never do such a thing.

"N-no stop it" that's the most my body allowed me to say.

I stared at him as he had the knife in his hands, lifted up waiting for the right time to stab me.

"End m-me alread-" he stabbed me.

My body tried sucking in the pain, but it only made me not want to feel these last few seconds before my whole body gives up.