#3 scream it

MATURE CONTENT! ⚠️
Delilah's pov:
Woah. He has a whole house underground of this strip club. I cant tell if that's weird and scary or cool. Imagine having to walk all over to the end of the strip club then start walking done some creepy stairs then walk down a VERY long hallway that's pretty much fully dark? Pft yea definitely more scary than cool. I could never.

I started looking all over his mansion. Pink on the wall? Better not tell me this guy has a wife or sum. Not dealing with that shit. Nope nope.

As I was looking around, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. Should I just stab him or should I stay and let him take me to probably his room so we can have sex? Hm, I choose sex.

We reached his room and he threw me on the bed and locked the door. " are you love? This is about to be the best dick you'll ever get "

Please don't even say that again. I know damn well you probably fuck like a penguin.

"can't be the judge of that one yet little man " I chuckled as I saw him getting mad.

"little man? I'll show you what the fuck little man is you little naught freak " Oh I'm waiting. You seem to be taking too long to unbutton your top. Stupid.

" what's taking you so god damn long? You fucking idio-" he puts his hand over my mouth as he pulls down his jeans. Manz in his boxers but yet still has his tie on with no shirt? How the fuck does that work. He looks like an idiot for real for real.

I started getting bored but he eventually pulled down his boxers. Hairy balls much. Can't guys shave?

I closed my eyes as he came over to the bed and put his hand on my inner thighs " Let's see how wet you are for me love " he said as he was feeling over me. I can't believe I was that wet. I got embarrassed as I tried closing my legs up

"Spread your legs open my love. No need to be shy, I won't do anything to hurt too bad. " he spread open my legs. " oh you are this wet all for me? Let me taste it. Oh, come on. Answer me. Don't be rude. Now answer me. Good girls are not rude " he whispers in my ears as he plays around with my clit

" good thing I'm not the good girl you expect me to be, " I said as he chucked and started sliding down my body with kisses. God, I'm already wet enough.

He got to my clit and started to circle it with his tongue placing soft kisses while keeping eye contact. God, he's hot.

He sticks 1..2..3 fingers inside me as he eats me out. " faster. Faster, please. " I say as he lifts his head from my pussy and starts giving me neck kisses while still fingering my pussy. He started going faster as I asked him to while he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while fingering me even harder.

" fuck.. keep going, I'm about to squirt- " I yelled

" not yet. Not until I tell you to. " he said as he chuckled. " fuck, please. Let me squirt. Please " I begged "Go. Squirt for me amore," he said so I did.

Ahhh. " that's my good girl " he grabbed his Dick and slapped it against my pussy 3 times before slowly putting it inside me. Oh my god..

" fuckkk " I yelled as I squeezed my eyes shut. Fuck I haven't felt like this in so damn long.

I felt him let go of me as I opened my eyes just to see him on the floor with blood all over his head. What the fuck.

"Young lady get up and and go to that man standing there. "

" fuck no. Who do you think you are? My dad? Fuck off trump looking ass " Honestly he was hot but I wasn't gonna let the man control me. Fuck me

"fuck off me you fucking bastards. What do you wa-" and I went unconscious..

Let me know your opinion on this! I'm getting very much 'mixed emotions' about it.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33