#4 ungrateful

MATURE CONTENT⚠️

Delilah's pov:
I woke up in some rich looking room on a soft ass bed. I honestly would just sleep here forever with no doubts, but aside from that,  where am I?

" look who woke up " a strong muscular Mexican looking guy walked out of the washroom with a towel around the lower part of his body. Who's this man and why am I in his room? What even happened to the guy I was having sex with? Just died out of no where? Ok..

I bring my hand down to my thighs but I couldn't find any of my weapons. Fuck I think they took it.

" who the fuck are you and why am I in different clothes? Who changed me? You better have no put one hand on me you little whore " oh this is going to go bad.

" I'd suggest you watch your mouth young lady. I'm not scared to show you who the real boss is over here " you gon come rail me? I mean I'm down.

" what's stopping you little guy? Scared im going to pull out a weapon hidden and stab you? Loser. " I'm actually scared right now. I have no clue where I am at and who this guy is but I'm playing it off because no one gets to see the weak side of me. Bad bitch energy only!

"oh you don't know what I'm capable of. I can fuck you all I want and you will keep begging for more. That little guy that you were giving earlier was going to just fuck you then kill you. Be grateful I even saved you. I never do that for people. Consider yourself lucky if you might say mi amore." He said while smirking.

He saved me?

" I need proof of that. " I said knowing damn well what's going to happen next.

" shut the fuck up before I lay you down on the kitchen counter and spread open your legs for me to explore and do whatever. Remember I'm capable of anything. I could tie you down and keep you for my pleasure for as long as I want. You are my pretty little fuck doll. I get to do whatever the fuck it is. Now get up and go wear the fit I put on the bed for you. A fit that will be ripped by the end of today.. " hint hint

~~~~

1 hour goes by and I'm fully ready. " I'm fucking ready. What do you want me to do now? Go down a stripper pole for u? "

" I mean shit amore. I wouldn't mind " he smirked.

" fuck off. You are some stranger. Let me go home already. Why am I even here? You could've helped me and let me go. Didn't have to kidnap me. "

" Impatient amore? " oh whatever.

We were waking down the stairs as he looked back at me " you walk so slow. Let me carry you love. " and without a doubt he throws me on his shoulder and walks down the stairs. I have heels on. Do you expect me to run down the stairs? Okay..

We walked into a room that looked like an office. "sit down "  he suggested " hmm. no " 

" would you like to sit on my lap instead? I'm sure it'll benefit you more " he smirked as he grabbed me by the waist and on his lap as he started touching my inner thighs. " so back to our conversation. I bought you here because- "

I grabbed the gun right beside me while he was distracted by my body on his. " I'm going to shoot you if you keep doing all of this touchy stuff as if I'm your fuck buddy. Go find a bitch that will be willing to agree with your 'fuck and dip' terms. " he chuckled and stood up

" I suggest you put down that gun amore. I could've killed you anytime I wanted to but i didn't, Plus you wouldn't dare shooting a mafia boss " he shrugged

mafia boss? Hot. I got distracted by the fact that he was a mafia boss to the point where he got the chance to grab the gun out of my hand and pin me against the wall and put the gun in my mouth.