#40 stay awake

VERY short chapter.. sorryy😭
Sebastian's pov:
I took a closer look and noticed all the bruising on her thighs again, and blood on her inner thighs.

"Delilah?" I whispered as I tapped her shoulder.

"S-Sebastian?" You can tell that it took a lot of energy out of her to say one word.

She wasn't able to keep her eyes fully opened.

"Hey. Hey I'm here. Let me get you home love" I tried comforting her, but it doesn't seem to work. Her body looks like it's been fighting through too much recently and is slowly giving up.

I hate how much Delilah has to get involved with shitty people that always have negative intentions. But who am I to talk? We are both in the mafia, no matter if we chose it or not.

We both go through shitty things basically every day but us people that are apart of the mafia are apparently supposed to be 'cruel, and cold hearted' 24/7. We all have feelings, but that's not what outsiders think of us.

I have feelings. So does Delilah, and everyone else. But people fail to realize that no one's heart is bullet proof and can only take pain to a certain level before they give up and burst it all out.

I lightly took the piece of hair that's in the middle of her face, and moved it onto the side of her ears.

I slowly dragged my fingers over all the parts of her face that have gotten bruised.

It's all purple and blue with some green hidden on the side. I can still feel Delilah's breathing reaching to mine which is good, but I'm not sure how much longer.

I lightly put one arm around her back, and the other around her legs. I carried her in bridal position and walked the opposite way from her car as Lero came running down with Denton.

"let me take her into our car while you take her car and put it aside" Lero said as he was trying to grab Delilah from me.

I hesitated and shook his hands off. "I'll buy Delilah a new car. I don't want her to have all those shitty memories hitting her again".

"Any help needed?" He asked as I gasped at something quick coming towards me and hit my right thigh, then another onto the side of my hip.

My body started to collapse, as I quickly handed Delilah to Lero before I fell onto the ground risking hurting her even more than she already is.

I couldn't feel anything after that.

My body had hit the floor, head first and all I can hear is echo coming from Lero and some of our men coming towards us.

"DELILAHH! NOO" I could hear a man yell, but couldn't tell who it was.

I tried keeping my eyes open, but they kept forcing themselves to close.

I need to stay awake.

I need to be here for Delilah.

Delilah can't handle a death of me after this traumatizing situation just happened.

With all those thoughts in my head. I forced my eyes open and saw Denton in front of me trying to block Aiden, Josh, and Champ trying to come forward.

I tried lifting my upper body up but it only made my heart race faster, and take up more air in my body. I don't think I'll make this one through.

I allowed myself to fall back onto the ground.

I looked to my side, and saw Lero still carrying Delilah while adding something onto the bruises onto her face to help.

"t-tell her I've alwa- always loved h-"

...

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33