#32 truth or dare?

Delilah's pov:
It's already 1am, and we are supposed to have the 'family gathering' more like 'siblings gathering' at 2am. Why 2am?

"Aiden when are we going to start this siblings gathering shit? I want to go to sleep already"

"Go ask Josh that isn't willing to come down stairs. Lazy ass"

"Okay let's go get him then" I grabbed his arm and dragged him up the stairs.

We opened their door, just to see Hanna and Josh sleeping together on the bed with Ace jumping on top of them.

I gave Aiden a bitchy look in a way to tell him 'let's jump on them like how Ace is doing to them'

Aiden nodded and we both ran towards them. Me and Aiden threw ourselves on the bed while trying to wake both of them up.

"Get the fuck up you sleepy bitches. Ace seems to be more prepared to party than you" but Josh only groaned.

I looked to my side and saw a bottle of water. Oh uh.

I grabbed the bottle and poured a little bit of water on of their heads. "Get up or im going to spill this all this water in the water bottle on you"

Hanna gasped and got up immediately as if she just got out of a nightmare. "Babe chill out. We aren't some type of animals in your beds" Hanna rolled her eyes. The disrespect.

"Okay now get up and get your boyfriend up or husband must say"

I grabbed Ace and Aiden, and went back downstairs. I placed Ace on the couch in the living room with Aiden, put on peppa pig for him to watch, then went to the kitchen.

"Hey Anaya and Nana. Why are you guys still up?"

"We have a little surprise for you" they both started eyeing each other then laughing

"I'm not sure this is going to go good. Is this a good or bad surprise?"

"Honey, of course it's good. Why would I give you a bad surprise?" I don't know nana. Maybe because the surprises you show me are like Barbie dolls and stuff..

"Alright anyways, I came to ask if you can make us all food right now. I know we have to make our own in a while but I'm starving" she started nodding

"Of course. What would you like?"

"I want pancakes with chocolate chips, syrup, and strawberry's on it" she nodded as she started getting all the ingredients needed

"Delilah are you still a child? Go get some eggs and salad or something. You aren't a kid to still be eating pancakes"

"Oh how dare you Nana. Pancakes aren't for kids"

the last time I checked, you were the one eating biscuits that are originally made for babies that struggle to chew but okay. Go on love.

"Anyways where the fuck is Josh"

"I'm right here" Josh said taking the last step on the stairs before his foot hits the ground.

"Alright" I turned back to Nana "so what exactly are we going to do?"

"Well.. I wanted to make you guys do a little baking but you guys don't seem to be too happy about that, so I say why not play a game of truth or dare with one another? I'm sure it'll be fun"

"JOSH HAVE YOU ATE HANNA'S P-" Aiden yelled from the living room.

"Shut the fuck up Aiden"

Both Aiden and Josh walked over to the island table. "Either you do or answer what you are asked or you have to take a shot" I said