#49 battles

Sebastian's pov:
"Sorry. Wrong use of words. What I meant to say is that her organs were very damaged during the act and had also caught an infection (STI) causing an infertile meaning she will not be able to have a baby."

"Excuse me?" And I heard Delilah start crying hard than she was earlier.

I'm going to fucking kill him tonight.

"I'm so sorry for this very hurtful news but we are able to give her medications, IUI, IVF, etc to help cure it but it isn't 100% guaranteed to work."

"Give her what ever to make her feel better" she's still in my arms balling her eyes out which is slowly causing my top to get a bit wet.

I look down at Delilah and started rubbing on her hair, feeling on her soft hair and I listening to her sobs knowing I can't fucking do shit about it.

This isn't a 'let's talk it through' or a 'I'm sorry' situation. This is something out of our control and isn't guaranteed to get cured.

I hate how earlier I had just mentioned about us having 7 kids together and being able to gather them all together and watch movie time but now? That's all gone.

Having kids in general isn't something generally in mind, but I've also never thought about it in that way.

Being able to have a kid that has both me and Delilah's features together?

Being able to watch Delilah be a mother to our kid and spoil our kid?

Being able to just love another human made of us together?

Being able to take the baby from Delilah every time she gets tired and take her/him downstairs to play with some toys, or even go out to buy ice cream together?

All those memories that could've been made by having a kid together, but now our chances are gone?

Growing up, I was never treated fairly by my parents.

My dad was quite abusive and would be willing to put you in a headlock if you came home one minute late. ONE MINUTE.

On the other side, my mom has some innocence in her, but she fears my dad and Isn't willing to take the risk for me. so she goes on his side and never takes my back.

I surprisingly never hated my mother for it though. My dad had obviously been scary and I wouldn't want one hand laid on my mom just because she tried avoiding one hit coming towards me.

Getting a hit or not was no difference for me. but who am I to let my feelings show? I'm the mafia boss meaning I have to act all tough and coldhearted right? but we deep down all have some sort of humanity in us holding us back.

After experiencing all the abuse my dad specifically had done to me. I promised myself that I'd have kids one day and make sure to treat them better than any person will ever be able to treat their kids.

I had seen the bad and the good in parents which leads me to thinking that I'd be an amazing parent.

I never understood why parents have the fucking audacity to treat their child like that, but they still do.

All the anger is put on us because we shouldn't be able to lay a hand on them, which we aren't but anyone abusive deserves a slap to the face.

I could never imagine myself in a position of abusing someone.

Anywho, both my parents are dead now. My dad forced my mom to come a trip to Hawaii with him even though he knew all the risks that were capable of happening.