#13 money and dip

Delilah's pov:
I'm at the strip club right now and there are already lots of guys staring at me. I mean who wouldn't?? I'm hot as fuck

I walked across the club and go to the bar as I found a tall, strong built looking guy. Looks too similar to Sebastian but isn't Sebastian. Hm..

I went and stood right beside him as I ordered my drink to try getting his attention but it didn't seem to work. Since when did I ever try getting guys attention? It was always guys trying to get my attention. Delilah where is your bad bitch energy disappearing to??

I took my drink slowly as I took a seat " ouch these chairs are very rough " I whispered loudly said as I stood up " would you like to sit on my lap instead? It isn't as rough as that chair unless you'd like me to make it rough. It's up to you." he said with a smirk. Ha I got his attention..

" nah I'm good. I'll just head home, it doesn't seem like there is anything very entertaining here for me to do " I said so that I can pull him in. I do this trick on many guys and they always end up running after me. Guess I'm worth it like that.

" oh you want entertainment? I'll entertain you. Want to go to the back room? I could show you a little roughness, not too much though. It Wouldn't want to hurt your little pu" Sebastian slapped him before he was able to continue what he was saying

" what the fuck are you doing with my brother?" He yelled

" th- that's your brother? You never fucking told me you had a brother plus how did you find me? " I said with a smile on my face created by the amount of shock I got. He never told me he had a brother..

" no wonder why I thought to myself that you guys looked alike.. " I laughed as I got out the strip club and drove to another. I didn't just spend all this time getting ready, just so I can talk to one guy that ended up Sebastians brother then go home.

I arrived at the next club and walked into a mess. It was more crowded then I have ever seen it and honestly, I'm not complaining I though to myself as I ran into the crowd. I bumped into this skinny but tall dark skin guy. Oh we love our dark skins.

" well hello there. What's your name "

" Reyna. My name is Reyna.. how about you" you never tell people your real name especially people from a strip club that is owned by an unknown mafia leader. You'll get into bullshit

" Adam " very dry of you but okay go on.

" okay enough of this boring starter conversation, Do you want to fuck or not? " I asked. he smirked and grabbed my arm as he led me to a room near the bathroom. Okay then, that was quick..

Adam turned around to close the door as I grabbed both of his arms and tied them together then pushed him on the nearest chair found then I took off him belt and tied it around his legs.

" you thought you were going to be in control" I chuckled as he started sweating his balls off.
"Awhhh is this a bit too scary for you? Have you never gotten you a girl that would be whiling to take control? No? Well now you did" I smirked and pulled down his jeans as I watched about a hundred thousand dollars fall on the ground. Oh uh, shouldn't have brought this with you tonight Adam. Oops.

I sat on his lap, trying to disturb the fact that his money just fell on the floor and that I can take it any second. " so, what do you want to do? Want me to suck you off or want to know how I feel in the inside " i asked

" I say suck me off first. Get your king ready first before it gets to feel what your insides feel like " does he think I'm his slave or something? He can go suck on his dads di.. I mean what?? Sorry..

" ofcourse. " I said as bent down and grabbed his dick while starting to stroke it. " close your eyes, I'm sure it'll help you feel a bit of the pleasure more " I said in a very innocent way. He nodded basically not knowing that this is his last breath taken on Earth.

I kept of stroking him as he started to feel comfort in me then I stood up, grabbed the money, took out my gun and shot him.. money over men forever.

I left his dead naked body on the floor as I ran out while looking behind me. I felt someone watching me , and I was right.. I bumped imto Sebastian again. Does this guy stalk me or something?

" why are you always on my fucking ass? How about you leave me alone for the sake of your and my life, god damit. " I raged

" FUCK, ARE YOU GOING TO TALK? You always stare at me like I'm a statue standing in-front of you. " and that's where things started to get intense

He grabbed me by the neck in front of everyone and pinned me against the wall " if I see you touch or get near a guy one more time, I'm going to make sure that you don't get out of the house at all. I'll make all guards make sure you don't get out of the house, so I suggest you watch what you want to do especially in MY strip club " he yelled

" oh.. you own this club? Nice designs around you know? Could've added a little make sparkles around. It would've been a bit more interesti- "

" shut the fuck up before I make you shut up with something that can ruin you.. your insides.. " he smirked.

HE SAID THAT IN-FRONT OF EVERYONE?!? DOES HE HAVE NO SHAME?

" listen love, let me make this clear since it doesn't seem to be clear enough to you. You are mine, Does anyone get to touch you? No. Can anyone see you the way I see you? No. Will anyone love you as much as I love you? No.
So I need you to act like it." He said

" I don't share what's mine. Kids might be getting taught 'sharing is caring' but you are too legendary for me to throw out like that. You are mine, Get that through your head. God damit darling. " and he let me

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33