#21 Love.. Loved

Sebastian's pov:
"Sebastian?"  My heart dropped.

Sebastian reached his hand out and grabbed me " stop it, it's not what you think I swea- "

I punched his arm off of me " fucking explain this then. You are out with some girl after texting me telling me that you are working? You lied to me. Get the fuck out of my face "

" Delilah. "

" shut your mouth. You can go ahead with your little whore over there looking like your left big toe headass. " I pushed in between them and walked out of the store.

I couldn't bare the thought of what I saw. Sebastian with another girl? After all this? he was leading me on like I'm some stupid whore of his?

I laid my back against the wall while standing up and staring at the ceiling. " Delilah, amore I wouldn't do this. Let's go home, I can explain I swear. This was a mi- "

I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground as his 'whore' came running " damn bitch, your man is one weak at fucker. Want to come help him and pick him up or want me to punch you like I did to him? "

She started shaking her head while moving back and I started moving towards her " awh, why are you so scared? You should've thought of this before allowing him to cheat on me with you "

" I- Delilah I don- "

" don't call me by my name. I don't know who the hell you think you are "

" ma'am I don't- I'm not- I said- no like-"

" this bitch doesn't know how to talk or something? " I turned around and said to Sebastian as I kicked his balls.

Oops, I hope a brick falls on it too.

I turned back to his whore and was about to punch her as Sebastian some how got up quietly and grabbed my hand

" now listen" he pinned me against me wall "when I fucking tell you I didn't do something, I mean it. Now let's go home and all explain. Grow the fuck up and let's talk it through. "

" excuse me? Why are you mad at me when I just caught you with a bitch. I don't want no fucking explanation or anything. You did what you did, and it's over now. It's already been done, now fuck out of my face because I want to go home. "

Me and Sebastian never dated but we also had a little something. We both knew better than to go out with the opposite gender.

" Delilah, what happened? " Aiden ran after me with 19 bags and Ace in his hand

" I don't know, go ask Sebastian.. I'm sure he can explain in perfect detail, maybe even explain how there date went to and what they did. "

Aiden looked at me weirdly " Sebastian wouldn't go out with another girl.. "

" he jut proved both of us wrong. You never know what someone is capable on doing. It's always been never trust anyone, but I trusted him and look were that ended up"

"So you don't trust me no more? " Sebastian was right behind me

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU WERE JUST WITH A BITCH " I looked behind him and she was running after him " OH LOOK SHES COMING, GO GIVE HER AND KISS AND TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER, MAYBE EVEN GET MARRIED, fucking hoe "