#48 a million tears spent

TW! Some parts can be triggering to some.

Delilah's pov:
Looking around the house, I had noticed EVERYTHING I wanted that were missing in my other houses.

This mansion is even on the beach which creates an AMAZING view for us

"soo. Do you like it so far? I tried finding a house according to what your wants are. I remember you telling me that your dream was to have it on the beach, so you got it love"

"Can we.. can we go to the beach during sunset?"

"Only if I get to take you out to dinner tonight since we didn't last time"

"Deal" I smiled very hard while looking around the house.

There are so many chandeliers and other lights. Exactly what I want.

Sebastian tapped my shoulder two times then said "matter a fact. Have you seen our gym room and movie theatre? Those are probably my favourite parts"

"SHOW ME" I said in excitement

"Ugh you're such a baby " he rolled his eyes and grabbed me into his arms carrying me in bridal position and walking up the stairs.

"You are so cutee" he said looking down at me and squeezing my cheeks.

"I'm not a baby" I slapped his hands off.

"But you are my baby"

"Shut up" he chuckled as he walked into the movie theater I'm guessing. He put me down on my feet as I looked around admiring everything. The red seats, with the bar in the back and a popcorn machine on the side.

It's has everything.

"Will we ever actually watch a movie here, or end up fucking after seeing one kissing scene?"

"I'll let you decide"

"Whatever. Can we just appreciate how big the Theater is? Why so big?"

"Not sure. Maybe because after we have like 7 kids, we can get all of them to come and have movie time together"

"About that. I need to find out what the doctor had to tell me"

"Do you want to go home and ask Aiden and Josh right now? We can continue checking out our house later"

"No it's oka- ouuuu" I held my stomach deeply knowing that the pain is slowly getting worst and worst by time.

"Yea no that's not a choice. Let's go" he grabbed my hand and basically dragged me lightly down the stairs and into the car.

"Call your brothers right now"

"No no it's okay we are going an-"

"I said call your brother or I'll do it myself" but he just called anyway.

"Yo what's up" Josh said

"What's with the news about Delilah?"

"Come over and I'll tell you. It's some serious shit. Has she been feeling any sort of pain in her lower stomach recently?"

"Yeah I have" i said

"Come home. Now" Josh said and hung up but we've already gotten to the house.

We pulled over, and jumped out. I didn't bother waiting for Sebastian. I just ran into the house wanting to hear the 'serious' news.

I'm sure it's not even that important. Something might've just gone wrong during the r*pe.

"Delilah. Get in here right now" Dad said standing right in front of the door as if he knew I was coming. "Is Sebastian here?"