#34 tent date

Delilah's pov:

Maybe right now is the time to call Richard and ask if we can have a little seggsy time if you know what I mean..

I picked up the phone and dialled his number

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKING CALLING ME DIDNT I?" He yelled

"Damn who got your bitch ass mad today?"

"Ohhh it's you.. sorry I thought you were someoene else. Anyways are we still up for the date?"

"Well yea but I wanted to ask if we can link today too. Kind of in the mood of a little something something.."

"Looks who's asking. Link in 20 mins at our secret spot. Got something to do real quick."

"ok" and I hung up

I walked over to my closet and started picking out my clothes. The first options I noticed was a red lingerie set and on top of that just a normal sweatpants and crop top with a thin jacket.

Don't think I'm going to go dress for a guy I just met.. I'm not that down bad.

I took off my clothes and started getting ready as I called Josh.

"JOSH COME FUCKING TAKE YOUR KID BECAUSE IM GOING OUT" but when I looked at Ace, he was already dead asleep. Okay sleeping beauty.

I carried ace over to joshs room and put him on the bed. I placed a little kiss on his forehead, then walked out the house.

I went into my car and started playing my daily Chase Atlantic. Guess you can say I never get bored of that band.

I drove to our "secret spot" that we talked about privately and I see him wearing a suit, leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth.

I parked right in front of him and got out.

"Why are you so dressed up? Could've jsut came with PJs or something"

"Had a little meeting to go to. Anyways I know you linked me because you wanted a little dirty time, but I actually want to get to know you. I don't want to have sex just like that because I know better." I nodded.

I guess he might not be as bad as he sounded. "Alright so what are we going to do?" I looked around noticing that it was starting to get dark.

"Do you want to go up at the mountain and sit there together looking at the stars while telling each other more about ourselves? or do you want to go over to my place and we can watch a little netlfix?"

"Looking at the stars sounds better" he tilted his head and nodded while smiling.

"My car or your car?"

"My car. I'll show you some of my favourite songs from Chase Atlantic." He chuckled and walked over to the drivers side. He opened the door for me and welcomed me into my own car.

I gave him a smile as I got into the car and he shut it. I turned on the car while watching him walk in front of the car and into the passenger seat.

Don't let your hopes up too fast..

Every guy is the same..

Don't let him hurt you like the others did..

Don't trust him too fast like you did with Sebastian..

These thoughts kept on running through my mind and I'm trying to keep control of them.

The 'Dont trust him too fast like you did with Sebastian' is scaring me.