#45 admiring the dangers

Sebastian's pov:
My body has suddenly blew a shock onto itself and woke up. I didn't realize I passed out anyways. Last thing I remember was Delilah telling me to turn, then getting grabbed.

I looked to my right, and noticed that I was in a van full of box's, tools, garbage, etc.. what is this place?

I then looked to my left, and saw Delilah sitting down on a chair with her legs crossed, and a straw in her mouth drinking apple juice. Oh what a child.

"Now why exactly did I just wake up in a van?" I said raising my eyebrows at her as she gave me a stare while still drinking her apple juice.

"At least appreciate that I saved your life and didn't just leave you there to die. Matter a fact, how's that bruise on your head?"

"What bruise? The ones from a while ago?"

"Recent"

"I didn't get any recent bruises. What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh right" her face expression changed. "You weren't awake at that time."

"What happened" I said lifting up my upper body, then placing my hand on Delilah's knees to help support me up.

"While the random guy was carrying you over his shoulder. He accidentally took a turn which caused you to hit your head on the door" she said as she stood up and walked towards me touching my forehead.

"Who even was that?"

"My dad apparently sent people to help us out of here and back home. A van was all they had."

"Delilah you are actually out of your mind sometimes. What if they are people that are apart of the group trying to kill us, but are acting like your dad told them to save us?"

"Well.. I thought of that but no matter what, at least we'll be out of there"

"You could've at least discussed this before starting this. Plus why did you tell me to turn around when their wasn't anyways there and I got grabbed?"

"That would be the only way of dragging you into this. If I talked to you about it , then you would've made the suggestion of jumping out of the window instead"

"Yea and we could be getting killed any moment now"

"More danger, more fun"

"No because if I were to see you get injured due to the fact that danger if your 'fun', then it'll simply ruin me even more than I am after seeing what happened to you"

"Actually talking about that.. Aiden and Josh told me they had somethi-" she grabbed me lower stomach and bent half way down. "ouu there really is something wrong with me" She started whining.

"w-"

"Im fine now" she said and stood straight back up as if nothing had just happened. "As I was saying. Aiden and Josh said that the doctors found something out but were too scared to tell me for some reason, so she told them. I need to find out what it is- ahhh" she held her lower stomach again while slowly dropping down to the floor of the van.

I instantly ran up to her and sat down, moving a bit behind her so she's able to rest her body onto mine.

As I had finally got a comfortable position, Delilahs body was in between my legs and had lowered her back to lay down on my chest.

I can say that it isn't the comfiest here, but As-long as I feel her touch, then I'm okay.

As Delilah started relaxing. I placed my hand on her lower stomach and started rubbing it slowly to help reduce the pain.