#5 liar liar

Delilah's pov:
I may or may not have lied.

I planned on lying about Lero hurting me so that Sebastian and his guards get distracted while I find a way out of this place.
I want to go back to Kelsey, check how she's doing. i want to call my dad and brothers and spend the night there. I just want to be free.

Sebastian just let me out of the room like I live here so I'll take advantage of that. I went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. " hey. Would you like me to make you any food? " some girl said.

" oh. Sure.. " I said not knowing who she was and why she was willing to make me food.
" if I haven't already mentioned, I'm the chief over at this house but my name is Anaya. If you ever want food, come and feel free to ask. I'd love to make you food. "

" I mean I don't want to ask for too much already but can you make me pancakes with extra syrup please? Oh and can you play Chase Atlantic songs too? Their music is the best. "

" ohh who's Chase Atlantic? Let me listen to there music, maybe I'll have a new favourite band by the end of this " Anaya said. She's actually willing to listen? I already love this girl.

I sat down on the island table while waiting for my pancakes to be done, as I see Sebastian in the corner of my eye walking down the stairs. He was wearing a suit like always but this time, it looked like he was going to attend a date or something.. " why are you so dressed up? Going on a date? " I questioned knowing that my jealous side is starting to show

" first of all, why do you care so much? Second I'm going to meet up with someone so I expect you to stay home and be the good girl you are, understood? The only time you can be a badgirl is when we are left alone together " he winks as he went up to the guard and told them something while keeping eye contact with me.

I walked back up to him " meet up with who? Some bitch you like? Let me go with you amore. I'll make it way more fun " I smirked in hope of him allowing me to go with him

"No I can't take care of two. If you get hurt then it's my fault and I c- "

" shut up. I can take care of myself " I stood up and went to get ready. I was wearing booty shorts with a crop top on. Lots skin showing but I look hotter the less clothing I have on. Heh..

I wasn't sure if I should dress hot and sexy or casual and boring but if there was a bitch there, I'm ready to show her really in lead here.

I guess the hot red dress it is.

" amore.. why are you getting ready? You know you aren't coming with me. I'm going to meet up with someone then go on a killing spree. This isn't for you. I suggest you just stay at home and watch Netflix or something. " did he say that it wasn't for me?

" I've been born doing things like this. You cant forget who my father is. Jaf. " I said while hide alot of weapons on me

" don't worry about me, worry about yourself " And walked out the door straight passed him. Felt good.

~~~~

" what can I get you dear? Any drinks? Dessert? " the waitress said. She was bent over and had her tits right in Sebastian's face while he gave her a smirk

" first of all why the fuck do you have your tits out like that right in-front of him? Second couldn't you ask me instead of him? I'd love to have tits right in-front of my face. Third I'm the only dessert he wants so you can fuck off. Make sure to get me a glass of water on the way. " I raged back. He's not mine but he is mine.

Who the fuck does she think she is putting her tits in-front of him like that? " Want me to to go fuck your boyfriend then make him admit that I do it better? No? Okay then stay in your place" I raged again.

" sorry I'm just doing my job" is she serous right now?

" amore. It's ok let it go. " I heard his voice and the madness in my blood disappeared. His voice brings me calmness and I hate it sometimes. " okay fine. You can go stare at that girls tits as much as you want. " I got up and walked off. I couldn't deal with it.

Did I make it a big deal? Hmmm.. no. He shouldn't have been looking at them in the first place. His eyes are only to look at me.

I went back home.. I meant his house and grabbed things I needed and left. I wanted to go back home, and that's exactly what I'm going to do right now.

It's already been 2 weeks here. I have no idea where my phone is. My dad has probably spammed me same with my brothers and best friend. I cant wait to tell them about this.

My dad will probably go find, and kill them but oh well. I got into the Uber that I forced the guard to get me and left. Goodbye bitches.

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33