#18 watch it

Delilah's pov:
We both got into the black Lambo and drove off. On the way there, I asked Sebastian if we could listen to Chase Atlatic instead of whatever weird stuff we are listening to

"Sure"

" great but I was going to put Chase Atlantic on anyways. " I said then put the song 'Devilish'

"Nah my music is better" disrespecting Chase Atlantic? Nah fuck you

" Chase Atlantic has better music than you can ever be " I chuckled

~~~~~

We eventually reached to the restaurant and got our table. It's the same little bitch from last time, the one that wanting to show her little saggy ass tits in-front of Sebastian

" I don't want this bitch again. Toglila dalla mia fottuta faccia prima che le spari (get her the fuck out of my face before I shoot her)"

Sebastian looked at me then her " you heard her, get the fuck out. If she doesn't want you near me then I don't want you. Go call some guy to get our order. MOVE! " he yelled.

She flinched and and walked away awkwardly. "Yea that's what I thought bitch" he yelled. "I don't like calling girls bitches but if it's for a person you don't like, I'll do it a hundred times more to show you that I only have my eyes on you. Only you. "

" I don't get convinced that fast love. I need you to show me multiple times, not only tell me"

" and that's exactly what I'm doin- WHAT THE FUCK? WATCH WHERE YOU GO NEXT TIME" Sebastian yelled at a waitress that dropped coffee on his suit

" fuck you think you are talking to like that little professor looking ass? Just because I did an accident doesn't mean you get to yell at me right sexy boy?" she said " I would steal your man if I wanted to. You don't even look like you deserve him" the waitress said while staring at me even though Sebastian was the one yelling at her.

" first of all, I think you should watch your fucking mouth because I'm not some bitch you get to nag around when ever you want to like you used to. I can kill you right now, don't play with me " 

" kill me? You probably can even s-"

oops.

Again, sorry not sorry.

I grabbed Sebastian's arm and dragged him out into the car " amore why are you driving? I have to drive you, you can rela-"

" shut up" I cut him off. " we are going home right now. You can go to sleep, I have some shit to do " I said in a hurry " love I can he-"

" no. You go to sleep, you need some rest. Don't worry about me. "

"Wh- "

" we are here. Get the fuck out of the car and to go sleep. "

" whatever " he got out of the car and into the house while I parked the Lambo, and got into the other car.

I went to the warehouse 28 minutes away from the house.

That waitress that dropped the coffee on Sebastian, her name is Lexi and I know her. When I first saw her, I was in instant shock but I didn't put on a reaction because I'm not looking forward to explaining why to Sebastian.

Lexi. She's my old best friend, the friend that introduced me to Devon while knowing his exact intentions.

Lexi and Devon used to date before me and him dated but I never knew that until I was able to run away from him.

He treated her the exact same way but a little less harsh. She was and probably still is fake.

She set me up with him for the sake of getting me hurt. She knew his intentions and told him to make me get with him and treat me like a garbage bin.