#19 did i hurt you?

Delilah's pov:
I'm now stuck in the car since I got shot on my shoulder and cannot handle moving my right arm one bit.

I heard footsteps coming, but they weren't any casual footsteps. It sounded like 2 people, one that has VERY heavy footsteps , while the other has heels on.

Probably Lexi and her little new boyfriend or something.. That girl gets a new boyfriend every one week, she probably steals from them or something, Ha Good luck bitches.

I looked back again and it was Lexi and some skinny short guy guy, Oh bet.

I used my other arm to hold onto the wheel of the car and pressed the gas with my foot. I put it on revered mode and pushed the gas.

Oops, Was I trying to kill them by running them over? Of Course not, what are you talking about?

I felt a little bump as I was reversing. I hope that was her head- I mean what?  I looked into the mirror and didn't see anyone.

I climbed out of the car and made sure to grab my phone.

Is this going to go bad? probably, but do I care? Not really, go fuck yourselfs, mwah.

I walked out with my phone in my back pocket and pulled out the gun I always have hidden on me somewhere. " Well, well come out bitch, I know you are hiding with your scared headass "

I walked slowly towards the back of the car with my gun in my hand, aimed and ready to shoot her.

I saw her feet laid down on the ground from under the car with her little boyfriend trying to control the blood coming out of her foot

" Oops? Did I do that? Let me help " a huge smirk appeared on my face as I tucked my gun in and started walking towards her

" oh my god.. Who did that to you? You must be very hurt " I said in an innocent voice then pulled out my gun and shot her on the other leg.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to " I said as tears started to form in her eyes. Yea bitch go cry, maybe even to your mom you shithole.

Her boyfriend stood up to me and said " leave her alone or I'll beat you up ". He should've learned his lesson already

" try me bitch "

but all of the sudden, a hand wrapped around my eyes and throat tightly. I pulled out my pocket knife from my thigh and stabbed the knife into their skin then started raising the knife making the cut a huge cut.

There is probably bare blood right now but oh well, shoulnt have tried to kidnap me you fucker.

Eventually they unhooked there arms around me but as soon as I looked back to see who it was, I saw no one. I turned to the other side just to noticed that Lexi and her boyfriend aren't there anymore.

Fucking bitchhhh

I turn to my car, just to realize that my car was turned on " what the fuck? " I walked towards my car and opened the door, just to see Sebastian in there with Aiden and Ace sitting on Aiden's lap "

" why the fuck are you guys here? "

" bro get inside before we drive off and leave you alone here " Aiden said as Ace started clapping his hands with the biggest cutest smile on his face

Oh shut the fuck up Ace. You are cute and all, but you can't wish for me to die here. I'm supposed to be the best family member you have and will ever have, you child

I opened the back door and hopped in. " this is my car, you all go in the back while I get to drive in fast speed with my amazing Chase Atlantic playing making your ear drums break"

" nah matter a fact, all jokes aside, what happened to Lexi and her little pig looking ass boyfriend? "

" they are in the trunk my love " what?

" what? Who was the one that grabbed me then?" I asked curiously

" oh.. that was one of our men Delilah. We got one of them to act like someone just grabbed you so that Lexi and that guy get distracted and try running away. me and Sebastian eventually got down and tied both of them up to each other since they want to be lovers, and threw them in. Meanwhile you started cutting up one of our mens arms. Good job Delilah, you hurt someone that is helping us.. "

" oh fuck off. How was I supposed to know? Plus how do you know all this? You guys were watching or something? "

" Josh dropped us off and we made a plan as soon as we saw what was happening. We made him drive in a place you couldn't see, but so we can get down, sneak around, and throw those 2 hoes in your trunk, pretty fun huh? "

" Why did you guys even get Ace? What was he going to do, start clapping in the middle of a murder scene? Very smart of you guys"

" got to get my man ready for murder because we are going to kill everyone, maybe including you "

Ace looked at me and smiled. Okay buddy.

" ayo pass me that Kitkat, I'm hungry " Aiden literally THREW the chocolate bar at my face. "Fuck you"

" I love you too sis " whatever

" oh here, take Ace" and he threw me Ace too. Fuck you Aiden

I started opening up my Kitkat bar and giving Ace a little look trying to make him jealous that he doesn't get to have my chocolate. " haha, you get no chocolate bitch"

I put my attention back at my Kitkat and took a bite, yummy

I took the moment to appreciate the chocolate bar in my mouth, while look out of the window as I started feeing a little tug on my chocolate

" BITCH " Ace took a fucking bite of the chocolate bar in my hand. What is with this child??

Sebastian and Aiden started laughing "Ace just grab the whole chocolate bar" and he fucking listened.

He grabbed the chocolate bar and put it all over his mouth. " disgusting, keep the whole chocolate bar at this point you little hungry bitch" I watched as I was getting jealous of him

" Sebastian you better buy me chocolate!!! " He nodded " I already did love. It's ready for you at home."

Oh?!?

Make sure to vote and comment! Till next time loves <33