#37 million dollar puthay

Delilah's pov:
Me: hey dad. I might not be home for a couple days or maybe a few hours. Don't worry about me and take care..

That's a bit nice of my but whatever. I could tell dad about what situation I'm in, but he'll think I'm stupid talking about 'a guy can read and control my mind'. He'll just think I'm drunk.

I started looking around his bedroom and my eyes instantly got drawn towards the night stand.

I'm not sure if my body is wanting me to open the drawer attached and check if I can steal any jewelry or if I just want to be nosy.

I guess I could just make a use out of this and look for some jewelry, though I don't need to steal it due to the amount of money I already have.

Guess there is no limit to money. The more, the better. The less, the worst.

I crawled over and opened the drawer on the nightstand and money was sitting right in front of me. I love getting flashed by money.

There was about 10 racks in there with 5 in each row. My lucky day.

I grabbed the money and started thinking about where I should hide it on me. Obviously I'm not going to leave it there because I could obviously use this for a vacation or something.

I put 4 in my bra. 2 in one side, and 2 in another.

4 gone, 6 more to hide.

I grabbed 4 other racks, and put 2 on each side on my hip with my sweatpants tightened around it making it stay in place.

8 gone, 2 more to go.

I'm not going to lie and say I didn't get the random thought of putting it somewhere near my pu- sorry sorry

I was holding the other 2 racks, as I started hearing footsteps.. shit

My only thought was to just shove it in my underwear, so that's what I did.. I had no choice if I wanted the money.

I guess that's what you call a million dollar pusthayy.. okay back to normal Delilah.

Now I have 10k of cash on me at the moment. Who wants to go out?!?

I moved away from the nightstand and back into the bed as I heard the door knob twist and open.

"I was hearing a lot of noise. Is everything alright in here?" He said while looking around as if he was suspicious of something.

"nope. I was just jumping on the bed"

"Oh you cute little child"

"don't say that again. That's some cringy shit"

"Don't tell me what, and what not to say" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways I got your poutine ready. Would you like to eat now or would you like some sexy time?"

I don't remember planning any sexy time with him and I don't want to. I'd feel too guilty for doing it especially that me and Sebastian have a little something.

We aren't dating but we also have something there.

I'm not ready to commit, plus we are going through a rough time in our situationship.

"Hmm I'd way more rather go eat my poutine right now so excuse me" I got off the bed and pushed through him to walk out the door.

I didn't bother turning back because I got the feeling that it would wrong to do so, so I just kept walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"THIS ISNT ENOUGH POUTIN" I yelled as Richard was walking down the stairs

"Yes I didn't make enough because my dick will be the next thing that'll actually get you full"