This is my Life

authors note! 

This is my first fanfiction on this group account ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ please be kind to me world! thank you emma for inviting me (ಥ﹏ಥ)

(btw this fanfic is set in 2016 so..)

I guess I'll introduce myself first, my name is Jean Wilder, i'm a stablehand at this fancy equestrian estate, and I'm currently 19 years old. I play the drums and i'm teaching myself how to play piano. My favourite food is nachos and i am obsessed with Markiplier! He's my comfort youtuber. I watch him when im sad(Which is most days) and i watch him when I need to relax. I wish to meet him someday at a meetup, but right now i cant afford it. I have no money, i use all the money the stables pay me for food.

None of this would have happened if my mom didnt get sick two years ago, just after my dad left us. The reason why i chose to work at the stables and not somewhere else is because i wanted to be near horses. I love horses ever since i was a child. After my mum passed i was left to fend for myself.

My horse was gone, sold to pay for medical bills, and so was the family home. So, yeah, here's the thing. I am very homeless right now. I live in this stable that's empty at the moment. Its been empty for about 4 months so i decided to sleep in there when everyone had gone home. (i dont sleep on the floor thats gross i have a camping bed).

It's not the greatest sleeping place but its shelter. I use the horse showers in the early mornings so i dont stink, this place is so fancy the horse showers have hot water :b.

You may think, "wow, working with horses must be great", well im here to tell you, it STINKS.

The rich snobs who keep their horses here treat me like dirt. They call me common trash. Well little do they know I'm way better at them at riding. I was a jumping pro, my mum said so. Those days are behind me though, i haven't ridden a horse for two years, and there's no way any of the snobs here would let me ride. i at least find solice in the woods next to the stables. No one ever rides through the trail because they dont want their boots or their horses getting dirty. Newsflash! Horses like mud!

The weather is starting to heat up so the trees are starting to grow back their leaves. And some are even beginning to bloom. I gathered my things, (my sketchbook and trusty violin) and went off into the hacking trail for my daily moment of peace. LA may be filled with snobs but it is a very pretty city. If you know where to look.

I was walking down the usual route and finally when i got to the big pond at the end i set down my things and sat on my usual log. I brought out a bottle of water i was able to afford from the store fifteen minutes away and was about to open it when i swore i could hear what sounded like hooves.. I got up from my log intrigued, and then i started to hear a distressed mans voice too. He sounded like he was yelling, while the hooves only got louder and more frequent.

"Am i hallucinating right now?" I said to myself confused as the noises got louder. Then through the dry LA bushes a horse appeared galloping out of control with a man pulling hard on the reins on top yelling for it to calm down and stop.

"Oh my god!" I yelled now realising this man was in trouble and i ran to help but it was too late, the horse reared up on final time and the man could not hold on any longer and slid off the saddle falling to the hard ground with a large thud and then the horse ran away neighing.

to be continued...