~~~~~[timeskip back outside]~~~~~~

"Seriously, why couldn't you have just cooperated!? Did you really have to roast the poor boy!?"

The white hound was curled up, ears flattened in modesty as you stood in front of him with your tail lashing, chastising him like no tomorrow. There was something about being scolding by a small cat that made this especially humiliating.

I... didn't want to go...! I like it out here! "Rrrrrrrrhhhmm..." Pluto whimpered, tucking his nose in his tail to hide his face. I won't do it again... just... let me stay out here a bit longer? Please? "Rrrrmmmh?" He looks at you with hopeful ruby puppy eyes. You glares at him for a lengthy amount of time, your tail still lashing, before letting out a defeated, groaning sigh.

"They couldn't handle one simple task?" You heard a miffed voice speak from atop the manor stairs. Looking up, you spotted the Phantomhive demon himself, glaring down at the hound that was curled up on the ground in front of the staircase. "I'm beginning to thing those three would be more useful as dog food."

"In their defense, you did ask three mortal humans to wrangle a supernatural canine, good sir." You dryly reminded him, elegantly sauntering up the stairs to stand at the butler's feet. "It's like sending three chihuahuas to wrangle a tiger down, only the tiger can breath fire."

Sebastian looks down at you for a moment, then chuckles. "I suppose so, dear mistress."

Hey! You're that cat everyone's been talking about! "Meeeooorrw!"

You both turn towards a light sounding meow, and you find that a black cat had strayed her way into the estate. Of course, this prompted the demon to smile in delight at the small creature as they strayed their way upto you. "How lovely..."

The feline stranger seemed to be fixed on you however, as she approached you with an air of fascination. Once close enough, she sniffed at you curiously.

Oh you are, aren't you? It's an honor to meet you! "Mreeeoooooow!"

"It... it is?" You flicked your ear, slightly taken aback.

Yes, very much so! "Meow!" The cat purred joyously. Word has it that you've went to the dog village and managed to take it over! "Mreeow!"

You blinked a few times. How the he did the word spread so quickly like that?? "Uhm..."

"It would seem you're starting to gather better admirers, dear mistress." Sebastian spoke smoothly, picking up the young cat and looking at her with the upmost adoration. Oh! Uhh... You're the handsy butler! "Meeew!" The cat noted nervously as the demon chuckled lightly, looking over the slim black furred body. "A lithe supple body..."

He then pulled their arms up, for a better view of her paws. "...and paws. Such soft paws.~" He lightly starts to press against the plush pink paw pads, which unsheathed the white claws.

"Ah... cats are perfect."

"Mhm." You hummed, experiencing a sense of deja vu at watching the cat being subjected to such an inspection.

Unfortunately the otherwise placid atmosphere was broken when a burst of flame caught your attention, prompting you to turn to see that Pluto was now in his naked human form.

Before you could voice a question, he suddenly runs upto sebastian, and in a quick motion, harshly throws the cat aside and nestled into the butler's embrace, whimpering pathetically into his chest.

"Interrupted again." Sebastian huffed. "Can a butler get no peace around here?"

His question was answered when Pluto suddenly yelped, nearly toppling off the stairs as you swiped your claws across his fleshy thigh.

The human-hound whimpered slightly, cowering beside sebastian, as you glared at him tiredly.

"Unlikely."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, in the future: could some of you stop asking me to update after each new page?

This is for every Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler book I update.

It kinda decreases my motivation to write more. I feel rushed.

I get it, you're excited, but try to be patient and to enjoy each page I do. Relax and take it slow.

I've stated this many times, but I'll to say it again.

Even if I fall out of a Fandom, I will not quit on books.

So don't worry, we good.

Just chill out.

Yes, this is on the tigress book, but I need to make sure we're all on the same page when it comes to a matter like this.