Final Chapter: Long Live the Queen

(SCENE: BLOSSOM TREE GARDEN) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Things have become calm and peaceful ever since Y/n Kahn merged his old world into his kingdom. Through his kind heart, pure soul and leadership, the peace his old world have long since denied.

In gratitude for their help, Y/n Kahn paid Regis Kahn and his forces many valuable jewels and gems.

Najenda's trial started after the worlds had merged. At the end of it, she was found guilty and have been banished from his kingdom until 10 years pass. Y/n Kahn also took control of her organization and will demote her, which she was actually okay with.

His guidance to his old worlds leaders that were redeemable to become better leaders while his zero tolerance towards corrupted fools were slaughtered ruthlessly.

The redeemed villains joined the United Hall of Heroes as their final act of redemption. After many months, they're now great heroes that fight for what's right.

However, such levels of peace couldn't be achieved through some form of difficulty.

A rebellion was created with the sole purpose to overthrow Y/n Kahn and return the kingdoms into what they were before his rule. With his old teammates being the leaders of the operation.

But thanks to his past experience in rebellions, this one was crushed easily as their leaders were publicly executed by Y/n Kahn himself. Their followers were spared from such fate, but they were now banished from Y/n Kahn's kingdom for years until he believes they were ready to return.

Upon one of his visits to Planet Union, he found the secret organization of the Yakuza. With the stealth of a Jaguar and the ruthlessness of a Wolverine, Y/n Kahn destroyed the entire organization and saved a tormented soul who've been let down by the heroes.

Her name is Eri and she was close to death until Y/n Kahn took her in. Thanks to his efforts, he saved her from herself and helped her train to become a hero for New Union, named after what Union once stood for before its corruption.

And to ensure her protection, he grant her two of his best fighters: the Igawa Sisters.

But after years of being Kahn, Y/n Kahn learns when it's time to step down and allow someone else to take the throne

And that's what brings us to today.

(POV CHANGE: Y/N KAHN)

As I stand next to the shrines of the loved ones I lost, I detected the presence of Asagi and Sakura. "Your highness, your daughter have arrived." Sakura says. "Excellent work, let her in." I said.

Soon, I heard the doors opening up as I turned to see my 18 year old teenage daughter of mine and Cetrion, D/n (Daughter Name) enter. "Father, you've requested to meet you here." She says as I nod my head at this.

"Indeed. But this is a meeting I wished to be private." I said as Asagi and Sakura got the message & left us be. "D/n, I've been training you to become Kahnum after my time has come. Though I'm still strong and powerful, my mind is withering away like an old flower." I said as I approach her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"My Daughter, my time is nearing." I revealed as my Daughter grows worry at this. "Worry not. It's not my time to enter the Table of Leaders in the sky. But my time on the throne is closing in and I know it is time to step down." I explain.

"Father, I'm not so sure I'm ready." My Daughter says with fear as I gave her a look of reassurance. "D/n, I was in the same situation as you. I feared that I would become tyrants like Shao at anytime if I was pushed far enough. Now those worries are now nothing more but mere memories. And you're not alone in this, we'll stand with you. Know that I'll be proud of you with whatever choice you make." I explain.

Her looks of worry fades away as she adopts a face of determination. "Then I'll be a great Kahnum to our kingdom." She says with pride as I smile at her. "That's my girl." I said as I ruffle her hair a bit.

"Best prepare yourself. The Coronation will start at sunset." I said as D/n nods her head and leaves to prepare herself. "The future looks bright for us all."

(SCENE CHANGE: CORONATION) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

The Coronation was underway as everyone, from Earth to New Union, came for the new Kahnum's Coronation.

Y/n Kahn and D/n approached the altar as Y/n Kahn spoke first. "Greetings to all who came. As many of you all have known, I've brought the worlds to peace. And my reign have been extraordinary. But not even a Kahn like me can rule forever. Just like the beautiful flowers, I'm beginning to feel my mind is starting to lose itself. And so, I comes with a heavy heart, that I must pass my crown and kingdom to my Daughter, D/n." He explains as he turns to D/n.

"D/n, will you accept the responsibilities of being Kahnum?" Y/n Kahn asks as D/n nods her head. "I do, Father." She says. "And will you accept the duties a Kahnum must uphold?" He asked again as D/n nods her head. "Absolutely, Father." She says as Y/n Kahn smiles.

"Then, by the power invested in me and the other Great Rulers before me: I hereby step down and hand my throne to D/n." He announces as he removes the Infinity Stones and Kamidogus from his armor & gives them to D/n.

Once they touched her body, D/n was granted immeasurable powers as she gains a set of armor similar to that of her Father's.

Soon as she was fully armored up, Y/n turned to the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen of near & far, it is my honor to present: D/n Kahnum!" He announces as the now retired Kahn steps aside and lets his newly crowned Daughter take the spotlight.

Everyone cheers at D/n Kahnum gives out waves of friendliness with a smile of happiness and brightness to the cheering crowd.

Meanwhile, in the clouds above, the Great Leaders of other worlds, like King Jerrod, looked on with smiles on their faces.

(Here's the end of the line for this book. To be honest, I didn't really think about what to do for an ending, but I eventually decided on a Changing of the Guard like setting. And though Y/n isn't Kahn anymore, the Kingdom are in capable hands with D/n Kahnum. Also, just to any of those who do those Union Theater stories, you can use scenarios in my book in your stories, granted if you have my permission and remember to credit me for the work. But anyways, thank you all for the support, comments, love and enjoyment you've shown to my book. And sorry if you were hoping for a sequel, but I'm not going to since I want to focus on other stories and such. Have a good day and have a joyful time reading this now completed story.)