Chapter 24: Beginning of the End

(SCENE: Y/N KAHN'S BASE) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

After the ordeal of Union, Y/n Kahn have returned to his base with those that deserted Union at his side. Though heated arguments were spawned from this action, he cooled down the flames and helped restore the peace.

Right now, he's currently overseeing Yang's training with her new arms. "Not bad, Yang. But you still need work." He says like a sensei. Yang nods her head at this as she began changing her battle tactics.

Suddenly, Cynthia & Diantha, lovers to Adam and Ilia, showed up with worried looks on their faces.

"Your majesty

"Your majesty. Union's Headmasters are calling and it'll change everything!" Cynthia, the Au Ra, exclaims. "Very well, I'll see what they to rant about this." He says with an annoyed tone.

Y/n Kahn followed Cynthia and Diantha to the Communication Center as he typed in Union's number. Soon, the Headmasters of Union appeared on screen with smug looks on their faces.

"Make it fast. I have other matters to attend to." He says.

'We'll make a deal with you, Y/n. One final battle. Us against you. We win, we get all of your possessions. But if you win, then you can claim our world as apart of your kingdom.'

Nezu explains. However, Y/n Kahn's face holds no emotion. "Why should I stoop down to such mediocre levels?" Y/n Kahn asks.

'Because you don't have a choice, brat!'

Sirzechs says with an evil look on his face. This caught his attention. "What do you possibly mean by that?" Y/n Kahn asks with a suspicious look on his face.

'What we mean is, that we set world destroying charges in your precious kingdom. Charges we can denote at any given time if we so please. So, unless you listen with our demands, everything and everyone you love will die.'

Ozpin explains. Y/n Kahn said nothing as he nods to Cynthia and Diantha. "Very well, I'll follow through with your terms. But know this battle will end with your defeat." He says as he turns off Communication.

"Sir, do you really think they placed explosives in your kingdom?" Diantha asks. "Of course not, they're obviously lying to get my attention and are using my kingdom as bait to lure me into a trap." He explains.

"But what could they possibly do? You stripped them of most of their powers. No one could possibly help them after hearing what they did." Cynthia says.

"The Headmasters are desperate to end this and they'll use anything they can use, even underhanded tactics like this one. But this proves how hopeless and vulnerable they are at now." Y/n Kahn explains.

Suddenly, The Gods of his old world appeared. "Ah, greetings. I'm certain this has to do with Union." He says as they nod in confirmation. "Yes, we heard what they're planning and we cannot stand idly by for it. So, we've decided to temporarily forfeit our godhoods to fight alongside you." GOL (God of Light) explains.

"Are you certain about this? I mean, godlike beings are forbidden to intermingle with mortal matters." Y/n Kahn says. "Yes, but we have aid those that aren't of our world. As such, we awakened and reprogrammed Kuchiku as the protector of this world." GOD (God of Darkness) explains as he and the gods summoned Kuchiku, who is dressed in black clothing and armor.

" GOD (God of Darkness) explains as he and the gods summoned Kuchiku, who is dressed in black clothing and armor

(Made by a good friend of made: WAMred)

"You must Kuchiku. I'm pleased to meet you." Y/n Kahn says. But Kuchiku said nothing. "Pardon him. It would seem that Ironwood and the others failed to grant him a voice. Or even the conscience for that matter." Kaguya explains.

"That'll change soon." Y/n Kahn says as his hands began glowing. He then pressed his hands on Kuchiku's chest as he started glowing. This went on for 45 seconds as he steps away from Kuchiku.

"Now then, how's that?" Y/n Kahn asks. "Good." Kuchiku says his very first words.

(Author's Note: Kuchiku's voice actor would be Idris Elba.)

"Now then, as you may've known, the Headmasters of Union bet your world. What kind of plan do you all have?" Y/n Kahn asks. "Well, we thought about it and we've decided that it's best for our world to merge with yours." Hades says, shocking Y/n Kahn.

"Are you certain? You know of the aftermath of what'll happen, correct?" Y/n Kahn asks in concern. "Indeed. We will cease to exist, forever. But we believe that's for the better. Ever since our powers leaked into this world, it's been nothing but torture and chaos." Susanoo explains.

"Truthfully, we shouldn't have created these powers, nor should we have gave to the humanoids. But this could be our chance to redeem ourselves for our foolishness." God says with a tone of sadness.

Y/n Kahn thought about this really hard. 'This final battle could change everything, both good and bad. Unfortunately, time isn't on my side since they neglected to point out a date or time. Either way, my job here is done and I shouldn't even be here. But the Headmasters decided to have the last word, so I think it's high time we end this.' He thought to himself.

"Very well. I only hope you can rest peacefully after the worlds merge." He says as the Gods nod their heads at this. They then teleported back to their realms.

'Well, guess it's time to end this. Once and for all.' Y/n Kahn thought to himself.

(Here's chapter 24 done. Sorry for the wait, but I'm currently working on another story I have in the works, so be prepared for that. Anyways, this story is nearing the End of the Line.)