Chapter 15: The Cold Heart of Atlas

(SCENE: ATLAS) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

This place reminds me too much of the Garlean Empire: corrupted enslavers of innocent souls. If the Garlean were still around, I have no doubt they'll form an alliance with each other.

But now, the Garleans are all extinct, so that's a blow to Atlas.

But enough talk of those Garlean fools. I have a job to do. And yes, I did came here alone. The reason is mainly due to the fact I'm currently an enigma now while my allies will stick out too easily.

As I walked through the streets of Atlas, I find that it seems like a ghost town. Probably because of Atlasian curfew, though I'm sure the patrols won't bother me since they're probably busy screwing each other or something.

But when the Hospital came into view, I was stopped by Atlas' top fighters: Winter Schnee and Ace Ops.

"Halt! State your business?" Winter orders as I simply raises my hands up

"Halt! State your business?" Winter orders as I simply raises my hands up. "At ease. I'm simply here to see someone." I say, in an attempt to ease their aggression.

"We need to see a permit. If you don't have one, then you need to return to your home." Clover says. "Well, I don't live here in Atlas and I don't have a permit. Though my reason to visit the Hospital is something of great importance, importances I cannot reveal yet. So, I request you allow me passage to the Hospital." I explained.

"Despite this importance, you need to seek shelter immediately. If you still wish to refuse this order, then we'll be forced to use other means." Winter explains as the Ace Ops prepares for a battle.

"I don't wish to battle, but I'll be forced to defend myself." I said as I enter a battle stance. "Very well then. ACE OPS, ENGAGE!!!!" Winter orders as the Ace Ops charged at me.

However, I merely used the Time Stone to stop both the Ace Ops and Winter dead in their tracks. "Sorry young ones, truly I am. But the mission I have is too important to be delayed." I said as I walked pass them and advance to the Hospital.

(SCENE CHANGE: HOSPITAL) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn enters the Hospital as he approaches the desk. "Excuse me, but is there a Fria available?" He asks. "Oh yes, she's in Room 792." The receptionist says.