Chapter 1: Past Comes To Light

(POV: 3RD PERSON) (LOCATION: Y/N KAHN'S PUBLIC COLOSSEUM)

Beating drums and crowds cheering fills the arena as today marks a spectacular day. For today, ends a serious threat to all worlds.

In the center of the arena, Y/n Kahn looks down at the scum before him with a soul piercing glare enough to make any soul cower as he struggles to break free from his shackles and bonds.

"Of all the evils I've seen, yours is by far the most sickening. You and your armies have defiled the sacred honor of love and fertility of the innocents. But now, your actions is near payment. Your armies is all but living, the damage you've caused has been reversed and now, your sins shall be washed clean in your blood." He announces as the cheers grew louder.

The scum beginning judge is none other than Volt himself.

"Kill me, Y/n. And you'll lose a valuable asset!" He tried to bargain, but only received a harsher glare. "Spout your deceit all you want, but you'll never escape punishment." Y/n Kahn shot back as he stood up from his throne.

"I don't inflict harm to others through the hands of a waste of human life like you." He adds as he now stands in front of Volt. "Darkseid, the Garlean and all other like minded men approved! Their words were law!" Volt exclaimed.

This earned him a back handed punch to the face as a several teeth flies out of his mouth. "Laws that've been slain, buried and forgotten the day I became Kahn. And your masters will not save you from punishment." Y/n Kahn says.

He then grabs Volt by the hair and hoist him back up. "Since you choose to live by their sword, you will die by their sword." He whispers into his ear as he steps back and summons a familiar looking hammer.

" He whispers into his ear as he steps back and summons a familiar looking hammer

Volt's eyes widened in fear as he recognizes the hammer. "Yes. This hammer was once the favored weapon of that petty tyrant, Shao Kahn. But now, it's a symbol of strength and order in my hands." Y/n Kahn taunts.

Before Volt could even say a word, Y/n Kahn swings the mighty hammer and decapitated Volt as his head was sent flying in a similar to baseball.

The head was caught by Olga, the very first victim of Volt.