Prologue: The Origins of Y/n Kahn

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

Heroes aren't always what we expect them to be. Y/n Kahn is a perfect example of this statement.

He wasn't always the great Kahn this world, nor was he recognized as a servant of great darkness as he was in the past. Instead, in his old world, he was the plague/stain by many he has met or encountered.

It's best we start at the beginning. Y/n Kahn was known in his world as simply Waste of Space by everyone, even his parents. It all started at the age of 4, when he was diagnosed as powerless, becoming the only kid of his kind as everyone else has a power. but what Y/n Kahn didn't know was at that time, a prophecy was foretold by an old toad named Jiraya.

The prophecy claims that a child, destined for great things will save their world from evil. However, they thought the chosen one would be one of the children with a strong power.

This caused even more pain and suffering to Y/n as many entitled and spoiled children thinks they're the Child of Prophecy.

Despite all of this, he refuses to be kicked to the sidelines like an unwanted puppy and die. Instead, he enters Union Academy to become a hero. But this only opened another of hell for him.

He was ruthlessly and viciously bullied by nearly every student there. The teachers sabotage his test scores and grades while the facility's medical staff refuses to treat his wounds. The people in the cafeteria gave him expired food and disgusting liquids for beverages. The support group refuses to grant him gear or equipment.

Though friends were few, enemies weren't not. Y/n believed he would never amount to anything, but that'll all change one day.

On the day he was expelled by the Headmasters for 'not knowing his place' as the excuse, a portal of unknown origins opened up. Y/n was pulled in by its powerful energy as he sent into another world.

Here, he found himself face to face with six rulers: Shao Kahn, Darkseid, Thanos, Gargos, Heihachi Mishima and M. Bison. The rulers took the boy under their wing and trained him.

However, he soon discovered most of them are merely using him as a mean to access his world so they could conquer it. Knowing the danger they pose to both his friends and other innocents from other worlds, he orchestrated a coup and overthrew them.

Thanos, being the only ruler to genuinely care for the boy, willingly gave both the throne to him and the Infinity Stones to him. The Titan then disappeared into seclusion, never to be seen again.

The Gods of this world summoned Y/n into their Realm as they express their gratitude by offering him private training. The Gods then took Y/n into a specialized room where he can train without any disruptions.

The room has a special powers that enables time to move 365.24 times then that of their dimension. To put in simpler terms, 1 day equals to 1 year.

The training took an agonizing 25 days/years, but when he came out, he became a different person: Stronger, smarter and wiser. The Gods, extremely proud of the young man before them, reward him with not only powerful items, but also a portion of both their's and the Titan's powers.

Soon, came his coronation as he was crowned Kahn. In accordance to his former family's ancient tradition, he had his face painted as it represents victory, power and greatness.

As soon as he became Kahn, his plans of peace begins strong by making alliances with his new kingdom's enemies. Though several roadblocks and obstacles stood in his way, his determination to make his plans a reality pushes him through thick and thin.

His visions of uniting the worlds together extends further beyond as he undo Shao Kahn's merging of realms and restored the lives that were lost to the merging.

Though some complications came, they were easily dispatched. Now, the Realms lived in peace with one another. But though evil blooming and appearing is inevitable.

But Y/n Kahn knew: his past will come back to haunt him.

(Here's the prologue for the story you all, and by all I mean few, voted for. Now, the prologue may seem kinda as a let down, but I wanted to describe the backstory behind Y/n Kahn and what kind of an impact he made on the other world. And yes, I'm not exactly happy about doing this: this whole telling and not showing. But its a costly and probably unfixable flaw I have, since I believe it to be better, but hey not everyone's perfect. Anyways, next up is where Y/n Kahn executes a scumbag and where the sins of his past comes to light.)