Chapter 21: Change in Power

(SCENE: ATLASIAN MEETING ROOM) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Jacques and Ironwood are engaging in a meeting with the Atlas Council to decide on what to do about Y/n Kahn.

"His worthless army of freaks and abominations cannot stand to our might. I say we invade his pathetic kingdom and claim it as our own!" Arrogantly exclaims a fat Atlasian Council.

"Agreed. Just because their leader holds great power, doesn't mean his army holds anything special." Says an old Atlasian Council Woman with agreement.

"Even if we can invade, we don't know how many allies and enemies he has back in his world. So invasion isn't an option. However, we can conquer his kingdom if we slay him." Says Ironwood.

Soon, some butlers and maids came into meeting with glass cups of finest Atlasian Wine. They gave them all each cup as they then exit the room. "A toast, to the downfall of that false king, Y/n Kahn!" Announces Jacques as he, Ironwood and the Council clank their cups together and start drink.

Once they were finished, slow clapping caught their attention.

"How arrogant of Atlas to think their armies of mindless drones and overgrown replicas of anime robots can defeat my warriors." Y/n Kahn says with a smug smirk on his face as Ironwood immediately takes out his weapon, Due Process.

"Y/n Kahn, you're under arrest for kidnapping, Murder of young heroes, fraud and several other crimes we have yet to be informed off

"Y/n Kahn, you're under arrest for kidnapping, Murder of young heroes, fraud and several other crimes we have yet to be informed off." He says as Y/n Kahn merely chuckles at this.

"I do not fear you, Cyborg. For why waste my time and energy when you're already dying?" Y/n Kahn asks as this confuses everyone.

Suddenly, the Atlas Council started coughing as small patches of blood escape from their mouths. Jacques then vomits up blood as he nearly falls over in pain. Though Ironwood felt nothing painful, he started feeling weak and lightheaded.

Y/n Kahn walked passed him as he picked up one of the wine glasses. "Truly fascinating. The unique taste of the alcoholic wine makes for a great concealment when you wish to add, how shall we say, forbidden ingredients." He explains as he pours the wine onto the ground.

When it hit the floor, it started dissolving through it like acid. "P-Poison." Ironwood says as he figures out what's happening to them. "Yes. This poison, however, is extremely rare from where I rule. It's effects range from lightness to blood vomiting, but the end results are the same: death." He explains as he puts down the glass.

"W-Why are y-you doing this? Y-You have your own k-kingdom to rule." Ironwood asks. "Fool, I'm not here to claim Atlas, but instead return it's leading power to its rightful owner." He says as gestures towards elsewhere.

Willow emerges from the shadows and takes her place on Y/n Kahn's side. "General Ironwood, my family has stained the Atlas for far too long. It is time for me to reclaim what's rightfully mine and fix what we've done." She explains.

Ironwood tries to stand, but the poison's effect finally reached its high point in Ironwood's body as he flopped to the floor and takes his last breath. "And such, ends one of the three cores of the darkness they've created." Y/n Kahn says.

"Indeed. But I must ask: what will you do when you'll confront Kuchiku?" Willow asks. "He's not a threat yet. And he's still an innocent life form. So until further notice, Kuchiku must be locked up by any means necessary." He explains.

But then he spots a Crystal that was both familiar and non-familiar on the table. "Uh, Willow, did your company made a deal with an alchemist by the name of Terrowin? You know: unusual behavior, mechanical body parts and have a mass collection of unidentifiable items?" He asks with concern.

"My now Ex-Husband did made a deal with someone of that name. They performed a trade: Jacques gets new dust crystals while Terrowin gets new parts for his limbs." Willow explains as Y/n Kahn says in annoyance.

"Then your Ex-Husband have caused so much chaos to anyone he gave these Crystals too." He says as this put Willow on edge. "Why?" She asks. "Because Terrowin's alchemy creations are highly unstable and their side effects can be extremely unpredictable." He explains as Willow gasps at this.

"Yes, but I don't know if Jacques gave them any of these crystals." He says as Willow lets out a sigh of relief. "Never mind then. My Ex-Husband was too greedy to give away the crystals, so he kept them in a vault, guarded by a fingerprint scanner." She explains as Y/n Kahn lets out a sigh of relief.

"That's good. But these crystals may have a use, so we can't completely cross them off the board." He says. Suddenly, he used his sword to cut off Jacques' arm as he creates a force field to keep the arm from decomposing.

"Just in case." He says as he teleports the arm elsewhere.

(SCENE CHANGE: ATLAS PRESENTATION)

Tomorrow evening, Willow Schnee and Sienna Khan are standing side by side together on a stage. "Attention people of Atlas! As you all may know, the deaths of My Husband, our General and our Council weighs heavily on all of our souls. But they would want us to move forward and live towards the ideal world we all want." Willow explains as she gestures for Sienna Khan to talk.

"And as you all may know, the Faunuses have been mistreated and discriminated for so long, no one can even remember why without making up some lie. But now, I realized that fighting each other will not bring peace, but rather chaos. And so, I've decided to end the White Fang's attacks. Understand, I'm not doing this under fear, but rather to show you all that people can change." She explains as many people in the crowd are slightly touched by this.

"So, me and Sienna Khan, along with Chief Ghira and new General Winter Schnee, will be engaging in several meetings and debates. Rest assured, we'll work long and hard in making the world we dream about." Willow says as she and Sienna Khan walks off the stage.

(Here's chapter 21. Thanks to Y/n Kahn's intervention, things will start to change between Humans and Faunuses. Next chapter, Y/n Kahn will head to Sunagakure to obtain the next set of Orbs.)