Chapter 8: Let the Tournament Begin

(SCENE: BATTLE ARENA) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

The time has come. The Kaiken Tournament is about to begin. As for where the Tournament is taking place, it's in a special dimensional pocket between both worlds that I just created; an effort that would've taken months, but was ultimately fruitless for me.

I based the arena off of what Shang Tsung had when Shao Kahn was around.

(A/N: Here's what Y/n Kahn meant.)

Anyways, I just opened up a portal to the UHH and sent A'Vital to retrieve both them and any of the UHH fighters who wish to join us in the Tournament.

I was sitting on my Throne as Cetrion stands beside me. "I do hope this Tournament goes well." She says as I nod in agreement. "Yes. With the threat growing greater, there is no room for errors or mishaps." I said as my Amulet began vibrating.

I removed said Amulet from my chest as a transparent image of A'Vital appeared.

"A'Vital, report." I ordered. 'The Union Fools are here and ready to, and in their own words, "Crush the worthless nobody and his wasted potential of an army". Again, their words, not mine.' She explains as my face turns into one of disappointment.

"I see. Well, I'll create a portal to the United Hall of Heroes." I said as I use my powers to create a portal from this arena to the United Hall of Heroes.

Soon, A'Vital and the other Kombatants have arrived. I teleported down to them as I closed the portal. "So, I sure hope the trip wasn't bad. If anyone feels anything from nausea to dizziness, that's entirely normal." I politely said.

"Cut the crap and tell us what you're planning, Trash?!" Demanded Issei as I sigh in annoyance.

"Okay. Guess Supernaturals never learn how to be polite. Anyways, here is where we'll Kombat our two sides together in a Tournament. Of course, you all would've been informed about this if you read the scroll I handed to you." I explained as I see half of the Union group giving Bakugo a harsh glare.

I then teleport back to my Throne. "But enough of the small talk. Let the Kaiken Tournament commence." I announced.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn sat back down on his Throne as he sensed someone will foolishly step up.

"YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD!!!" Bakugo angrily shouts as he stomps towards Y/n Kahn. However, Y/n Kahn held back on a smirk as he knew Bakugo would be the first to screw up.

"Excellent! We have a volunteer!" He announces as a barrier was summoned over the Arena, trapping Bakugo inside.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" Bakugo asked as he bangs against the barrier. "Sorry, but you can leave the arena either through victory or defeat. Speaking of which, Bakugo's opponent will be against Motaro, of the Centuar Race!" He announces.