Chapter 22: Power in the Sands

(POV: 3RD PERSON) (SCENE: DESERT)

In the scorching sands of the Sunagakure Desert, Y/n Kahn is seen walking towards some strange stone formations. "Unless I'm mistaken, then 3 more Orbs should near those rocks." He says to himself.

Soon, he arrives at stone formations as he examines them.

"Deities, Gods and all other like beings, they work in mysterious ways

"Deities, Gods and all other like beings, they work in mysterious ways. But sometimes, it's best to not ask questions." He says as approaches one of the rock formations.

"You know these stone formations are meant to be a love spot for horny couples, something that's useless to you." Says a male voice.

Y/n Kahn turned around to see Gaara, leader of the Sand Village, along with several other leaders of the other villages.

(The non crossed out leaders are the current leaders in the story.)

"If you're saying I have no need for love, then you're wrong, Gaara. I have several lovely wives from where I'm from. I'm here for something very important and these stone formations holds the key." Y/n Kahn cryptically explains.

"I'm afraid we can't allow that to happen. Whatever you're after, means great power. And we cannot allow such power to fall into the hands of a tyrant with no loyalty to his people." Minato says as he prepares for battle.

"Minato, whatever lies Union spewed, you mustn't believe them. And I can prove it." Y/n Kahn says as he uses the same memory truck he once preform in the Hospital Room in Atlas.

Once they've seen everything, they immediately stand down. "Y/n Kahn, we apologize for our hostility." Mei says as she bows down to him. "Rise, Mei, I hold no ill feelings towards you or any of the other leaders." He says as Mei stood up.

"I'm not here to cause any trouble. What I desire from these stones will change everything." He says as he turns to the stones. "But how can dick shaped rocks help you?" A asks.

Y/n Kahn merely chuckles at this as the Infinity Stones on his armor started glowing brightly. The glow then appears on his arms as he slams them on the ground. Suddenly, the stone formations started shaking violently as they started crumbling, revealing ancient rune stone symbols.

The leaders mouths dropped at this. "The stones were more then just being a sight seeing spot. They were created to protect three ancient and powerful orbs from corrupted and unworthy hands." Y/n Kahn explains as he prepares to leave.

But suddenly, a Kunai was heading towards him. With quick reflexes, he deflected the Kunai with a roadhouse kick. "You're skills in stealth are not what they use to be, Danzo." He says as he turns to the direction the Kunai came from.

An old man covered in bandages appeared from the shadows as he was followed shortly by an army of masked ninjas.

"Ah, so you lose your spine to obtain powers you don't deserve

"Ah, so you lose your spine to obtain powers you don't deserve." Y/n Kahn taunts. "This power is mine. I earned it." He says as Y/n Kahn laughs. "That power rightfully belongs to their previous Wielders, not some shriveled up old man with delusions of grandeur." Y/n Kahn shot, causing Danzo's anger to grow.

"At least I was born with powers. Yours comes from worthless rocks and decorative ornaments. That's right, I looked into the minds of your friends. I know your weakness: without those items, you're just like the powerless nobody everyone loves to beat up." He taunts.

"That was the past, old coot. This, is the now. But if you wish to prove me wrong, then please, by all means: attack me. And just to make it more enjoyable, I'll even toss aside my Stones and Kamidogus." He proposes as he takes off his Infinity Stones and Kamidogus & encased them inside of magical bubbles.

"Great leaders, would you mind holding these for me." He says as he threw his Infinity Stones and Kamidogus towards the Village Leaders. "Of course, but be careful: Danzo is tricky, unpredictable and dangerous." Minato warns.

"Don't worry, he's not so bad." Y/n Kahn says as he effortlessly blocks an attack from Danzo. This shocks all those present as the attack Danzo used is one of his strongest.

"H-How?" Danzo asks in disbelief as Y/n Kahn threw the attack else where. "Because, you fool, I've trained with beings that've surpass your foolish levels of strength and power. My abilities were earned through hard work and training. Yours were forcefully stolen." Y/n Kahn says.

Suddenly, with incalculable speed, Y/n Kahn appears in front of Danzo and landed a powerful blow to his stomach, causing the Old War Hawk to cough of blood.

He then grabs Danzo by the throat and slams him on the ground. The impact of the slam knocks the wind out of him. Y/n Kahn then pins him by his throat underneath his foot.

Danzo struggles to break free, but his efforts prove fruitless as Y/n Kahn began applying pressure onto Danzo's throat. With one quick movement, Y/n Kahn snaps Danzo's neck.

Everyone was shocked at this as Y/n Kahn turns to the ROOT Ninjas. "Ninjas of the ROOT, I have an offer for you all: join me or face the consequences of joining an illegal organization." Y/n Kahn says.

The ROOT Ninjas didn't need a second to decide as they bowed to Y/n Kahn. "Good choice. Now then, you can remind our here and guard the area while I'll attend to a very important matter." He orders as he approached the leaders.

Said leaders then hands Y/n Kahn his Infinity Stones and Kamidogus back as he uses his powers to bring forth the orbs.

Suddenly, three orbs were brought forth from the stones as they were absorbed into Y/n Kahn, through the Kamidogus of Earth, Outworld and Nether Realms.

"Three left. Then this nightmare will be over." He says to himself as he leaves for the location of the last orbs.

(Here's chapter 22 done. I was gonna do the Shao Kahn Aftermath Boat scene in MK11 with Danzo and the Root, but I completely forgot about it because I'm very tired, due to my sleep schedule being out of wack. Anyways, the next chapter will feature Y/n Kahn's next encounter with Union.)