Chapter 13: Plans

(POV: Y/N KAHN)

After talking with the Gods, I must decide on what to do now. So, I call for a meeting with all the leaders to discuss what to do next.

(SCENE CHANGE: MEETING AREA) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn sits on top of a throne as he and his allies gather. "Now then, the reason I called you all here is because of the recent discovery of powerful artifacts." He says as he used his powers to show them the items.

"These orbs of the essences of Kami, the being that created the Multiverse itself. These orbs are needed to help destroy Kuchiku, the Threat Atlas has been working on and what the Gods have warned me about. They told me that I can absorb them into me by using both the Infinity Stones and Kamidogus as mediums. However, the locations of these orbs are known only to the Maidens and the Maidens alone. Even though I hold the powers of Spring and Summer, the other quarter still eludes me." He explains.

"But I informed you about where the remaining Maidens are." Raven says as Y/n Kahn nods his head in confirmation. "You did. However, their locations are deep within enemy territories. And while our forces can demolish them easily, doing so will cause great destruction to innocent homes and casualties of unimaginable fortitude. I will not endanger innocent lives so recklessly." He explains.

"May I suggest something?" AFO asked as Y/n Kahn nods his head. "Himiko Toga's Quirk enables her to take the appearance of someone when she digest their blood. We can utilize this to infiltrate Union Academy." He explains as Y/n Kahn slowly nods his head in understanding what he's getting at.

"And the Headmasters of Union will most likely expand their resources & energy into such matters like the Tournament. Though my appearance and reveal back in my kingdom would probably cause changes in their plans." He says underneath his breath as he turns to AFO.

"Prepare Toga for this plan. Assemble other warriors to grant her backup, should her disguise be exposed and the plan is rendered unsalvageable." He orders as AFO nods in agreement.

He then stood up from his step and left the meeting. "Now then, let us concentrate on Atlas next, since both the Maiden and the remainder of the orbs are hidden in Atlas." He addresses.

"If I may? Watts, one of my henchmen, was a former Atlas scientist. I'm fairly certain he can help us in infiltrating Atlas." Salem suggests as Y/n Kahn thinks this over.

"Is it possible for him to create some sort of device that can mask our signatures from enemy electronics?" He asks as Salem nods in confirmation.

"Such a device can be created, though it'll probably take some time to fully perfect it." She says. "Then he can take his time in creating the device. Atlas has the technological advantage, for now. So we can't attack just yet." Y/n Kahn says.

"True. Though Atlas has the mechanical might, they lack the wisdom and maturity to fully handle that power." He says as he remembers the incident with Team RWBY and Roman Torchwick that involves Atlasian Technology.

Salem knew what he was talking about. "Oh yeah. Those fools meddled with Torchwick's little business plan and caused severe property damage & several injuries at the hands of a Atlasian Paladin." She explains.

"Indeed. But they managed to get nothing more but a slap on the wrist." Y/n Kahn reveals as this caused several of the leaders to chatter amongst themselves. "Yes. The order of Union is nothing more but favoritism and foolishness towards those with strong powers, but prejudice and hatred towards those with either weak, villainous or powerless individuals." He explains as memories of his past comes back to haunt him again.