Chapter 16: Darkness Return

(SCENE: UNION ACADEMY) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Back at Union Academy, a portal appeared. But what came out from it, would bring trouble to Y/n Kahn and his allies. Because what came out from the portal was the Union Academy Forces that Y/n Kahn had to deal with temporarily in his kingdom.

"That brat. He'll pay for all he's done." Ozpin growls in anger and annoyance. "Oh, he'll suffer alright. When his 'kingdom' crumbles by our might." Sirzechs says.

"Headmasters! Everyone! We got news from Atlas!" Says a male voice as they turn to see red haired boy rushing towards them.

This boy is Daniel Shock, the former leader of the team Y/n Kahn use to be on. "What's wrong Daniel?" Ozpin asks. "It's Fria. She passed away and her Maiden Powers are gone!" He exclaims as this shocks everyone.

"F-Fria's gone?" Weiss asks in shock. "I'm afraid so. But with the lack of cameras and proper witnesses, we cannot deduce who now holds the Winter Maiden Powers." Daniel says.

"Gather all of our allies. We'll have to organize a meeting." Sirzechs orders. "I'll have to check on something. So, pardon me for my absence." Ozpin says as he leaves to attend other matters.

(SCENE CHANGE: SECRET VAULT)

While the meeting begin preparations, Ozpin went to check on Amber. He checked the security systems, but finds no signs of tampering. Instead, the systems stand down on their own.

Shocking at this, he rushes to where Amber is hold up in as his jaw drops in shock when he finds Amber gone. "No. No. No!" Ozpin frantically says as he desperately seeks for an answer.

But his shock turns to anger as he learns who took Amber. "Y/n. We should've killed you when we got the chance." He says as he downloads the information into his scroll.

He then leaves the vault to inform the others about this.

(SCENE CHANGE: HEADMASTER'S OFFICE)

"What do you mean Menagerie is now closed off?" Nezu asks. "I mean, we tried to visit Menagerie to discuss political matters, we're forced back by a mysterious power. Our scientists tried everything, but they all failed. We tried sending recon, but they all got blasted out of the sky by unknown forces. I suspect to believe it's due to unknown forces." An Atlasian Council Member explains.

Suddenly, the doors opened up as Ozpin enters the room, with the rest of Y/n Kahn's former team. Daniel, along with two others: a female, Gloria and a goth, Shade.

 Daniel, along with two others: a female, Gloria and a goth, Shade