Chapter 11: Finales

(SCENE: TOURNAMENT) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

This is it. The final matches of the Kaiken Tournament. After these matches, I will be granted complete protection of all laws and authorities in my old world.

And I need it to complete the quest the Gods told me about.

I sat down on my Throne as I began the announcement. "Greetings, Union Academy. As you all may or may not be aware of, the next three matches of this Tournament will be the deciding point of the victor. And in order to commemorate this, the opponent for the next three matches will be me." I announced as I teleported from my Throne to the Arena.

I then turn to the Union group as I motioned for them to come at me.

Issei, being arrogant and egotistical, stepped forward

Issei, being arrogant and egotistical, stepped forward. "Finally! I get the chance to put you where you belong: underneath my feet!" He arrogantly exclaimed.

I, however, brushed him off as we enter combat stances. "FIGHT!" I announced as we charged at each other. His fighting style was sloppy and indisciplined. Hell, this shouldn't be fighting, more like flailing angrily.

And his endurance was atrocious. Just a few dodges and he's already panting like a dog. "Wow. Such a worthless host you picked, Ddraig." I said as Issei's Sacred Gear appeared.

"Believe me, I made a huge mistake in picking Issei." Ddraig said as I can practically heard the disappointment in his voice. "Well, I believe I can fix that." I said as I used the Infinity Stones to separate Ddraig from Issei.

It was successful. Ddraig has been free from Issei. However, his powers and strength have only limit him to a floating orb. So, Ddraig took off in search of a new host.

Once Ddraig left, I turned to Issei. "Well, shall we begin?" I asked in a malicious tone and smug smirk, causing to back up in fear. "Y-You know I-I was k-kidding right?" He nervously asked.

However, my respond to that was cutting him in half as his two halves flopped down to the floor

Two Tarkatans soldiers picked up his corpses and dragged out, probably to feed him to the Tribe or something. I honestly don't care.

I turned back to the Union group again. "8 wins. Better make the next two count." I said with smirk my face. This caused Neji to step up with a high and mighty look on his face.

"Fate has determined me the winner, such as Fate determines you'll lose." He says as I laughed out loud. "Oh please! Fate is nothing to me." I said, knowing this'll piss Neji off.

It worked perfectly as he charged at me with one of family Jutsu ready. I merely stopped his punch by simply catching his punch with my hand.

 I merely stopped his punch by simply catching his punch with my hand