Chapter 17 (Short): Calling in Assistance

(SCENE: Y/N KAHN'S BASE) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn was pacing back and forth, frustrated at Union's appearance. "They'll no doubt try to interfere with our work. I need help, but can't risk splitting up my allies all over the place." He says as he struggles to find a solution.

Suddenly, he has an idea. Sometime ago, when he first became Kahn, he and his allies helped someone with deep hatred towards Union in dire need.

And in return, he'll help them in any request he asks.

Without wasting much time, he summoned a quill as he writes down his request. Once finished, he stuffed the letter in an envelope, gave it his official stamp and teleports it elsewhere.

It didn't take long for another letter to return to him. He opens the letter and reads it.

Y/n Kahn,

I got your letter. Unfortunately I cannot help you, for I have other matters that requires my attention. However, I'll send someone else to aid you, someone that's just like you.

He'll arrive shortly.

Signed,
Hatred.

Nodding his head at this, he takes control of the base's speaker system as he makes an announcement.

"Attention everyone, we'll be expecting arrival of a new ally. So I expect everyone to be on their best behavior while I'll attend to this." He announces.

(Here's chapter 17 done. Sorry for the shortness, but a friend of mine, WAMred wanted to do something with both my Kahn and Regis Khan, so I just did this to create a storyline.)