Chapter 20: Amending the Broken

(SCENE: MEETING ROOM) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

"YOUR FAMILY ARE NOTHING BUT CORRUPTED SLAVERS!!!" Exclaims Sienna Khan.

"AND YOU TRANSFORMED THE FAUNUS INTO A TERRORIST GROUP!!!" Harriet shot back.

Y/n Kahn reminds silent as the two sides are tearing at each other. "Everyone, these are talks of peace, not of violence. I know both sides are enemies, but in order to end this feud, we need to find common ground." He explains as he turns to Willow.

"Willow, didn't Jacques tricked you into giving up the company to him?" He asks as Willow nods in confirmation. "And Sienna Khan, Willow's Father was the one who forced the Faunus to Menagerie. Placing the blame onto the next of kin will only cause the downfall of your futures." He explains as Sienna Khan thought this over.

"Willow came to me with the desire to change her family's company, so it can become a symbol of equality for all." He explains as Sienna Khan glares. "But how can we trust the Schnees? They've committed more evils then even a common crook." She says.

"I've tried to find any loopholes or any legal means to overthrow Jacques, but that bastard has the Council at his back." Willow tries to reason, but Sienna Khan brushes her off.

Y/n Kahn lets out a small sigh as a portal opens up. "Ah. My guests have arrived." He says as this catches everyone's attention. "You see, I thought we reached a point of minimal movement. So, I called in some allies of mine to help." He explains as three figures enters the room.

One of them is King Lennox, but the other two are entirely new. The hulking figure is of Orc origins as he's draped in Stone Age like attire while the other dons a strange suit of armor.

 The hulking figure is of Orc origins as he's draped in Stone Age like attire while the other dons a strange suit of armor

"Lord Snaglak and Lord Anomander

"Lord Snaglak and Lord Anomander. I'm glad you two could come." Y/n Kahn says as he greets them in their respective fashion. "Y/n Kahn, we're proud to assist you in this hour of need." Anomander says.

Y/n Kahn then turns to the feuding sides. "Everyone: meet King Lennox of the Beastmen, Lord Snaglak of the Orcs and Lord Anomander of the New Garlean Empire." He introduces them.

"Y/n Kahn, may I asked why you invited them here?" Winter asks. "Because, Winter Schnee, they've been in similar situations where you all are in." He says as he sits back down.

"Y/n Kahn's words speak truth. Long ago, creatures like me have been enslaved by the Old Garlean Empire. They used vile magic to transform us into mindless slaves and war machines. This went on for years, until Y/n Kahn took over. He freed us of our enslavement and gave us back our home before it was destroyed the Old Lords. Though we were grateful for this, others were not. They showed great resentment to our kind. It wasn't until a great Celestial Being threatens to destroy everything. We united together and vanquished this powerful foe. Though losses were sustained, they were not critical or fatal. This actions helped the people realize that we hold light in our souls and goodness in our hearts. And while the start was still rocky, the people eventually forgave us for what happened in the past." King Lennox explains.

"As for the Orcs, we were nothing but brainless brutes amongst a monster army. As for our allegiance, we joined whomever we find most fit. Our previous leaders were cretins who once hold vile and ill intentions towards those of the opposite gender. When the leaders were slain, we were banished to an abandoned planet, where we were reversed into a more primal state. We all fought to decide who becomes our new leader, but no results spawns from it. But then, Y/n Kahn came. He blessed us with the gifts of Honor, Teamwork, Coordination and most importantly, Love. To commemorate this, we gave him the Pledge of the Horde, a pact that forces us to serve the Kahn. But he refuses to accept this Pledge, since he views it as slavery. So, he burns the Pledge in the flames and announces that we'll be equals and allies." Lord Snaglak explains.

"The New Garlean Empire were made from the ashes of the past Empire. The Empire back then were much like the Schnees, only much more brutal and cruel. When Y/n Kahn came into power through dethronement, the Garleans that battled for them were executed without mercy while the rest where banished from the kingdom. When the civil war came, we refused to take either sides in the conflict. Once our people served our sentence, Y/n Kahn came and told us we can rejoin his new kingdom. But we couldn't bring ourselves up to show our faces after the horrible things we've done, so he allowed us to keep the land we were banished to as our own. Times were rough, but he helped us through it, despite of what our kind did in the past. And now, we went from being the definition of tyrants to becoming a beacon of acceptance." Lord Anomander explains.

Y/n Kahn then stood up. "You see, everyone? Letting old hate die out is beneficial to the futures of both you and your kind. Holding onto grudges from the past will cost you everything." He says. "Sienna Khan, Willow Schnee, is the future of your nation and people worth your desired goals?" He asks.

Sienna and Willow thought about this as they came to the realization he's right. "Sienna Khan, on behalf of the humans, I beg your forgiveness for the horrible actions committed by us humans. I'll do anything to make it up to the Faunuses. I'll pledge my servitude, forever!" Willow begs on one knee.

Sienna Khan says nothing as she sighs. "No. She shall exist as equals and allies, to bring peace and equality to all beings." Sienna says as she places her hand on her shoulder and helps Willow up.

The two women shake hands as everyone smiles. "The time has come. The time for Willow to claim what is rightfully her's." Y/n Kahn says as everyone nods in agreement at this. "As many of you may not know, Jacques and Ironwood are inviting the Atlasian Council to discuss about their plans about Menagerie, the Faunus, me and the world itself. Once they're removed from the equation, Willow can take over and do what should've been done for the start." He explains.

Everyone agrees with the plans as they, expect Sienna Khan, left. "I must ask: why is it you don't take action against them and instead rely on your wit?" She asks.

"But most of my enemies here are but mindless brutes with overinflated egos that rely too much on their super powers. I've learned how to rely on both my strength and intelligence. As the old saying goes 'Fight smarter, not harder'." He says.

(Here's  chapter 20 done. And some people wonders why Y/n Kahn doesn't just destroy Union. Of course, the true reason why is because of plot.)