Chapter 14: Infiltration

(SCENE: UNION ACADEMY) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

This place, Union Academy, is nothing but lies.

Every time I hear about this place's so called 'greatness', my blood boils and my anger sky rockets to immense levels.

I know first hand at their cruelty and selfishness. They always preform unspeakable things behind the scenes, away from viewing eyes, while they act all kind and caring in public, to mask their true selves from everyone.

But this time, things will be different. Because until now, no one that's like me never had the power to change the world. But now that I'm here, I can save this world. Not from the villains, but instead from the corruption of the heroes.

Right now, me and a small group of my allies have snuck into Union Academy and are making our way to where the Fall Maiden is located. Apparently, from what Raven said, the Maiden is located underneath the Academy itself.

And though the technology of me & my forces have is substantial, additional aid from our new allies will help us in many ways.

But back to our mission, it was incredibly easy. After all, Union focused more about looking good than actual security. I mean, seriously, even a brain dead Grimm with crippled legs could infiltrate this academy.

Anyways, we managed to slip passed every defenses Union installed and arrived at the vault where the reminders of the Fall Maiden's power are being kept.

"Alright, let us begin." I said. "Chameleon. Do it." I ordered as a translucent ninja with ever changing clothes nods his head.

Chameleon then uses his powers to change his appearance as he transforms to Ozpin

Chameleon then uses his powers to change his appearance as he transforms to Ozpin. Chameleon Ozpin approached the vault as he passed through all of the scan recognitions.

'Honestly Oz, of all the defensive measures, you couldn't even installed a DNA scanner or something?' I asked myself in my head as the defenses stood down and the doors opened up.

We entered the vault as I approached a chamber where a tan skinned girl with a scarred face is in a comatose like state.

I turned to Hexatron as he nods in confirmation and walks to a nearby panel. He pressed a few buttons as the pod opened up. I then called upon the powers of the Soul and Time Stones as I placed my hand on her chest.

The energies from the Stones course through her body. Her scars began fading away as her aura starts healing.

Feeling the job is done, I removed my hand as Amber's eye lids began moving. "Wha-What's going on?" She weakly asks. "Nothing bad, I assure you. But I'm afraid things will get much worse in the future. Allow me to show you." I explain as I placed my hand on her head and began showing her all of the information she needed: from Union's corruption to my talk with the gods of this world.

Once I finished, Amber gave me a look of sadness and empathy as she hugged me, which I returned. "I'm sorry you went through that." She apologizes. "No need for apologies. For I have moved passed my horrible life and become the Kahn of many worlds. But now, a great threat is approaching, with enough power to destroy all worlds." I explain as Amber gasps in horror.

"Yes. And this threat was forged by allies of Union. If this threat is completed, then none shall survive its might. But the gods have revealed the secret in defeating it, but it requires the aid of the Maiden Powers." I explain as I activate both the Summer and Spring powers. "And as you can see, I've already acquired both the Summer and Spring powers. And now, I am in need of the other two powers." I explain.

Amber thought it over until she grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. "Y/n Kahn, I'll grant you the Fall Maiden Powers I have within me. Though you need to acquire the other half of the Fall Maiden Powers from the other one." She explains.

"Don't worry about that, I'm very persuasive when it comes to powers like the Maiden's." I said as I started the Power Transfer. Once I took the Fall Maiden Powers, Amber nearly fell down, due to her losing her Maiden Powers.

I quickly caught her as I checked her pulse. Thankfully, she's only unconscious. I picked her bridal style as I opened up a portal to the base. "We got what we needed, let's go." I ordered as we entered through the portal.

(SCENE CHANGE: Y/N KAHN'S BASE) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Back at the Base, a portal opened up in the medical wing as Y/n Kahn's Group emerges through it. Y/n Kahn sets Amber down on the bed. "Rest well, Amber." He says as he exits the room.

Y/n Kahn heads to his throne room. But he was stopped by Cinder Fall. "Y/n Kahn, have a moment?" She asks. "Certainly." He says.

Cinder then proceeds to grab Y/n Kahn's hand as she placed it on her chest. "You need the powers more then I ever will." She says. Y/n Kahn, though holding no expression on his face, is surprised at this.

"You certain about this?" He asks as Cinder nods her head. "Yes. The other worlds needs it more then I ever would. Besides, consider this as my redemption for what I did to Amber." She says with sadness at the end.

Y/n Kahn felt sorrow for her, but complies with her wishes. He then reclaims the other half of the Fall Maiden's Powers. Now with 3 powers at his disposal, he begins to make plans for the Winter Maiden.

(Here's chapter 14 done. Sorry for the wait. Anyways, next chapter will be Atlas.)