Chapter 3: Captured Tribe

(POV: Y/N KAHN) (SHOKAN EMPIRE)

Ah, the Shokan Empire, the very pinnacle of strength. Before my time, they were the main powerhouses of Shao Kahn's army. But now, they're my greatest allies, should a war be upon us.

I approached Goro's and Sheeva's Castle when two Shokan Guards approached me and bent down on one knee. "Greetings, Y/n Kahn." They said in unison.

"Rise. We're all equals here." I said with politeness as I sense heavy footsteps coming towards us. I knew who these footsteps belong to as Kintaro emerges through the doors.

 I knew who these footsteps belong to as Kintaro emerges through the doors

"Y/n Kahn, it's an honor to see you again." Kintaro says as he bowed to me. "At ease, Kintaro. There is no need for formalities, for we are brothers in arms." I said.

"Be that as it may, the title of Kahn holds great power towards its citizens." Kintaro says as he walks to the side and motioned for me to go first. I smiled a bit as I enter the Castle.

"So Kintaro, tell me: when did this strangers arrived? And what are their intentions?" I asked Kintaro as we make our way to Goro's and Sheeva's Throne Room.

"Of course. Their arrival was right around when you executed that waste of flesh, Volt. As for their intentions, considering the fact that they claim to be Bandits, they wish to steal from us." Kintaro explains as I ponder on what their attentions really are.

'Raven isn't one for simplicities. She must have ulterior motives, otherwise she wouldn't have dared mess with the Shokans.' I thought to myself as Kintaro and I arrived at the Throne Room.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON) (SCENE: GORO'S AND SHEEVA'S THRONE ROOM)

Y/n Kahn and Kintaro enter the Throne to see King Goro and Queen Sheeva talking amongst themselves.

The pair immediately took notice of Y/n Kahn and Kintaro as they approached them

The pair immediately took notice of Y/n Kahn and Kintaro as they approached them. "Y/n Kahn, we're glad you've arrived." Goro says as he bowed.

"We hope our news didn't bring any bother to you." Sheeva adds as Y/n Kahn shook his head. "Not at all. The refugees under my care understood everything perfectly well." He says.

"Now then, show me to these invaders you've captured." Y/n Kahn orders as Goro and Sheeva nod their heads & guided Y/n Kahn to their prisoners.

(SCENE CHANGE: SHOKAN PRISON)

When Y/n Kahn and his allies finally reached the Prison where King Goro and Queen Sheeva are keeping the invaders locked up, he knew his hunches were right as the invaders are revealed to be the Branwen Tribe.

'Even though the Tribe don't follow Union, they're neutral in all matters of endeavors. But when they're just like the Black Dragon: they may seem small, but their actions are majorly.' Y/n Kahn thought to himself as he scanned the room.

"They fought with both ferocity and dishonor, but even they couldn't withstand the might of the Shokan." Goro pronounces with slight arrogance as Y/n Kahn stopped his scan. "Yeah, but Bandits are rats and rats always find a way off a sinking ship." Y/n Kahn says as his left hand starts glowing.

"Isn't that right, RAVEN!" He says as he forces Raven out of hiding from the shadows. He quickly disarms her as he held her down with his foot on her head and her right arm in his clutches.

Her entire Tribe were stunned at Y/n Kahn's capabilities as they see him holding their leader down on the ground.

"Raven Branwen, leader of the Bandits. You have many choices, but be warned: make the wrong one and both you & your Tribe shall pay the price." Y/n Kahn threatens as he slowly starts tightening his grip on Raven.

She quietly whimpers in pain as she struggles to escape. "The more you struggle, the more painful my grip will be." Y/n Kahn says as he increase his gripping strength.

Raven's Tribe begs him to stop when Raven suddenly came up with an idea. "LET'S MAKE A DEAL!" She exclaims as Y/n Kahn raises an eyebrow.

"A deal? What kind of worth does a thief like you have?" He asks as if she was joking with him. Raven turned towards him with the same energy around her eyes like Y/n Kahn once showed, her's however being red.

 Raven turned towards him with the same energy around her eyes like Y/n Kahn once showed, her's however being red

"I heard you respect the laws and customs of other races, so I invoke these creatures rights of Kombat." She says as she gestured towards Goro and Sheeva.

"If I win, you'll release me and my Tribe & send us back home. However, if you win, you'll get anything you want from either me or the Tribe. Just a 1v1 fight, between you and me. And just because I feel my powers are losing strength, it'll be without powers." She explains as Y/n Kahn's interest grows.

"So, just to clarify: you win, you'll leave my kingdom and if I win, I can inflict any whim and will I want on both you and your Tribe. Did I miss anything?" He asks as Raven shook her head.

Y/n Kahn thought her challenge over as he came to a conclusion. "Alright Raven, I accept your challenge." He says as he turns to Goro and Sheeva. "Have any arenas for us to battle or are all of them taken?" He asks.

"No. We have a private arena you can use." Goro says. "It's actually a family heirloom passed down from Goro's bloodline for generations." Sheeva adds on.

"Very well, then the battle will be held there." He says as he lets go of Raven. "I would suggest returning to your cell and give up on escaping because it'll be considered as an act of submission and surrender by Shokan law." Y/n Kahn says as Raven comply with his order.

Once Raven returned to her cell, Y/n Kahn, Goro and Sheeva exit the Prison as they prepare for the duel between Raven and Y/n Kahn.

(Here's chapter 3 done. If you'll saw the previous chapter, then you all might've already put two and two together with Y/n Kahn. Anyways...I'm not even going to say anything since I'm sure you all know what's gonna happen next.)