Chapter 2: Discussion

(SCENE: Y/N KAHN'S THRONE ROOM) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

After dealing with Union and their student's idiocy, my attention turn towards the Forces of Darkness from my old world. Even though the crimes they've committed were big, I shouldn't cast judgement so hastily without giving them a chance for redemption.

Was I worried about assassination from them? No. Why? It's simple: the magical properties of my world here greatly reduces their powers strength and efficiency to the near point of them being powerless. It was a countermeasure I created years ago to prevent any hostile other worlders from attacking us.

But enough of that, we've arrived to my Throne Room.

I gestured for them to take a seat at the table as I preceded to walk to my Throne

We all sat down as I began the conversation. "I must ask: what brought both you all and Union to my kingdom? I suspect the Gods of your world is possibly behind this, but I can't be certain." I explain.

"I agree. The energy of that strange spiral that brought us all here is similar to that of the God Brothers of Light and Darkness. However, as to why they do this is unknown to me." The one called Salem says.

How I know their names is pretty simple: I read their minds.

"Any hypothesis' or ideals on why they do such an action?" I asked. A blond haired girl with buns childishly raised her hand as I chuckled a bit at her childishness. "Yes, young one?" I questioned her.

"It could be because of that ridiculous idea of the prophecy that old man suggested." She says as I ponder this.

'There's no way the Gods would do this. It's against the rules! They know of the consequences, but my old world are arrogant when it comes to boundaries and authorities.' I thought to myself as I was broken from my thoughts by the suddenly cackle of energy on my chest.

I knew Raiden is trying to contact me through Shinnok's Amulet. I removed said Amulet as Raiden appeared in a holographic image.

"Raiden, I assume this is about the refugees I sent to the United Hall of Heroes, correct?" I ask as Raiden nods his head in confirmation.

'Indeed. Though they claim that you betrayed the side of Light and are aiding those of the Darkness.' He says as I sigh out in irritation. "I guess they left out the part where some of their students attacked me when I back was turned. Any claim of betrayal they make, they hold no amounts of truth to it." I explained.

'I see. Me and the rest of the heroes didn't believed them, but we just had to make sure. I'm sure you understand.' Raiden says. "Of course, I hold no feelings of betrayal or anger for obtaining both sides of the story. But did any other of the refugees try to correct them?" I asked as I would suspect some students to try & reveal the right story.

'A few, yes, but they were silenced by the apparent leaders of the group.' Raiden revealed as I grew a bit angry at this. "I see." I said.

"Sorry Raiden, but I'm currently busy with the other refugees I have here. Have the Heroes try and obtain as much information as you can on them. Once I'm finished here, I'll head to the United Hall of Heroes and we'll see what we can make of situation." I explain the plan.

'Agreed. Also, thought you should be informed: the Elder Gods would like to have an audience with you.' Raiden informed. "Okay, you and I will head to their Realm once our current objective is completed." I said as the holographic image of Raiden dissipated.

I resume my attention back towards the Forces of Darkness. "Apologies for the interruption, but whenever Raiden contacts me, I know it's important." I explained.

"Oh no, it's quite alright, we understand perfectly." Salem says. "Indeed. We can clearly tell he's of great importance." AFO adds on.

"And kid, just out of context: when we all arrived, I noticed a headless body. What exactly happened?" Asked Dabi, the severely burnt villain. "Oh him. Yeah, his name was Volt, real scumbag. Tried to take over the universe by turning women into sex slaves. He and his army of monsters tried to attack my kingdom first to begin his big plans, but they weren't prepared for we had in stored. Soon, his entire army were killed as their races are now currently under threat from extinction since we killed off all of the males, but I'll worry about that some other time. Anyways, after capturing Volt and undoing the damage he and his army have done, I decided to execute him." I explained.

All the females in the scrunched up their faces in disgust at his actions while the males held back on throwing up their lunches.

Suddenly, the sound of openings doors caught our attention as we all turn towards the direction of the doors. I immediately recognized who entered: Baraka.

I saw some of the Villains obtaining faces of slight fear of the Tarkatan before them as Baraka makes his way towards me

I saw some of the Villains obtaining faces of slight fear of the Tarkatan before them as Baraka makes his way towards me. "Y/n Kahn, pardon my intrusion, but I received news of great importance." He says.

"All is forgiven. But what news do you hold?" I asked in curiosity. "King Goro, Queen Sheeva and General Kintaro have informed that their warriors have captured a tribe of thieves. But they're not familiar to any of us here." He explains as I know what this could mean.

'It has to be the Branwen Tribe from my old world.' I thought to myself as I turn to Baraka. "Tell them I'll be there shortly." I said.

I then turned to the Forces of Darkness with a solemn look on my face. "Apologies for this meeting to be severed quickly, but the Shokan are my people and I must aid them, no matter what." I said.

"I understand perfectly. Us, rulers, have several other priorities and many times they need to be addressed." Salem says.

I then turned to Baraka. "Baraka, can you ask some of our warriors here to take our guests here to the living quarters?" I asked as he nod his head. "Thank you, and if anyone needs me, contact me through the communicator." I said as I stood up from my Throne and created a portal.

I walked towards the portal as Baraka and the Forces of Darkness left my Throne Room.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

'This could be beneficial for us, if Dawn was right.' Y/n Kahn thought to myself as a blue energy forms around his eyes.

Said energy quickly dissipated as Y/n Kahn walks through the portal.

(Here's chapter 2 done. Salem, AFO and their allies meeting with Y/n Kahn was cut short by the appearance of Raven's Tribe. But Y/n Kahn seems to be plotting something else. But what, who knows? Except me. But anyways, next chapter is pretty much self explanatory.)