Chapter 25: End Game

(SCENE: FINAL BATTLE SITE) (POV: Y/N KAHN)

This is it.

The final battle.

I win this, and everything will end.

But, of course, it'll not be easy. The Headmasters are in a wild and unpredictable state, making them even more dangerous then before. And I'm certain they'll have some kind of a trick up their sleeve.

"Well, Well, Well. Look who finally showed up." Says an all to familiar voice. I turn to see the Headmasters approaching. But strangely enough, they were by themselves. No students to protect them, no secret fighters, nothing.

This seems suspicious. "So, did you cowards finally grew some spines and decide to take me on by yourselves?" I tauntingly question them. I can clearly tell they were getting angry at this.

"I mean, it would stand to make sense why you all don't have spines. Cause you've become nothing more but slaves to that worthless prophecy." I said, knowing this will get a raise out of them.

Suddenly, I dodged out of the way of a Gremory's Destruction Blast as I smirked to myself. "Wow Sirzechs, a destroyed statue can move faster then you." I taunt him as I brought out my sword.

I pressed a button on my sword and have it enter its Ruthless Form.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Ozpin charged with his Wizard like power as he and Y/n Kahn engaged in blade to blade combat. But Sirzechs snuck behind him for a sneak attack. However, Y/n Kahn anticipated the attack as he creates a reflective barrier and knocks the attack back at Sirzechs.

Though it merely scratched his cheek, Sirzechs can feel the Magic's very slowly eating away at his flesh. Y/n Kahn's sword starts glowing white as he blast Ozpin back.

Y/n Kahn then swings his sword at Sirzechs, launching a crescent energy wave at him.

The wave sliced through Sirzechs, causing his two body slices to flop down to the ground

The wave sliced through Sirzechs, causing his two body slices to flop down to the ground. As his body starts disappearing, Y/n Kahn's sword creates an energy string that comes from the tip of one blade and descends down to the other end of the blade.

The Infinity Stones and Kamidogus on his armor glows as Y/n Kahn forms an energy arrow with its color resembling the glow of the Stones and Kamidogus. He loads the arrow into the sword bow as he quickly fires it at Ozpin.

Though the Wizard blocks the attack, the arrow redirected itself back towards Ozpin. "What the?!?" Ozpin exclaims in shock and confusion as he blocks the arrow a second time.

"The arrows I created from the Infinity Stones and Kamidogus are so relentless towards their targets, that they'll viciously attack you until they pierced your heart." Y/n Kahn explains as he then turns his attention to the other Headmasters.

Y/n Kahn's fingers in his free hand glows several colors as he fires beams of energy at them. Najenda dodged the attack, but Nezu wasn't so fortunate as he was turned into Swiss cheese by the beams.