Chapter 9: Ladies Fight

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

Everyone assembled back to the Arena as Y/n Kahn sits down on his throne. "Welcome to Day 2 of the Kaiken Tournament. Union, to whomever wish to fight, step into the arena." He says.

Sakura and Ino, with a mind filled with revenge, stepped. "Worthless Nobody! We challenge two of your slutty whores! We'll hurt them the same way you hurt Sasuke-kun!" Sakura proclaims as Ino nods in agreement.

Y/n Kahn, however, sensed something off about Ino, but can't quite put his finger on it. "Very well. Sakura and Ino will face off against the combine might of Nebula and Tanya." He announces as a blue skinned woman and a woman in yellow clothing enters the Arena.

" He announces as a blue skinned woman and a woman in yellow clothing enters the Arena

"Hey Kahnny, not that I mind a chance to fight, but these two? Seriously?" Nebula asked in disappointment as she saw her's and Tanya's opponents

"Sorry, but they asked for it. So, show them no mercy." He says as Nebula and Tanya nods their heads. Shortly after, the kombatants enter battle stances as they await for Y/n Kahn to start the match.

"FIGHT!" He announces as the fight begins.

Sakura blindly throws punches at Nebula, who dodges every single punch while Ino and Tanya are at a stand still between Kunais and Tonfas.

Sakura's anger and frustration grows greater at every failed attempt to punch Nebula. "STOP DODGING!!!" She exclaims in frustration as she throws another punch.

However, Nebula the punch and breaks her arm. Sakura screamed in pain as she gives Nebula a glare. She then attempts to roadhouse kick Nebula, but Nebula catches her leg and breaks her leg like she did her arm.

Now on one leg and one arm, Nebula decides to end the pinkette's misery as she takes out her space gun and blows her brains out.

Back to Ino and Tanya's fight, the clashes of Kunais and Tonfas continues as Tanya landed a swipe on her cheek. Blood drips down as Ino returns to a battle stance.

But then, she was forced to her knees as she held her head in pain. Her screams of pain caused both Nebula and Tanya to cease their combat.

Soon, Ino got back up as she starts looking at her surroundings. "What's going on? Where am I?" She asked in confusion and slight fear.