Chapter 4: Battle of Leaders

(SCENE: PRIVATE SHOKAN BATTLE ARENA) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn and Raven Branwen stare each other down as Goro, Sheeva, Kintaro and the restrained Branwen Tribe looked on with interest.

"You know, I thought you looked familiar when we first met, but I couldn't put my finger on it. And now, I finally remembered: you're that kid that got into Union and became their personal little punching bag. Honestly, I'm surprised at their utter stupidity in following a foolish motion like that prophecy." Raven says as she takes out her katana.

"I agree. Prophecies should never be involved in the matters of mortals, so your brother and his friends/allies have broken a very strict rule that's punishable by death. But, I don't care for my old world and what damage they've done because I have far more important things to do then mingle with children in the bodies of adults and their foolishness." Y/n Kahn says as he takes out his battle axe he had ever since he got into this world.

He then activates his helmet's automated face guard that he can bring out at will whenever he's in combat

(A/n: Think of it as those battle masks or face plates the autobots have whenever they enter battle in Transformers Prime.)

"FIGHT!" Goro and Sheeva shouts out, starting the battle.

The two warriors charged at each other as their weapons clashed against each other. The two sides struggle to gain ground over one another until Y/n Kahn knee hit her in the gut.

This caused Raven to drop her guard as Y/n Kahn followed suite with a reversed roundhouse kick, knocking the Bandit leader down to the ground. The Kahn didn't give her time to counterattack as he charged at her with his axe in hand.

But when he tries to strike Raven, she rolls out of the way as she dashed towards her katana. She picked up said katana as she charged towards Y/n Kahn while his back was turned.

However, Y/n Kahn brought out his sword as he dodged the strike.

He then positioned his sword to where Raven's katana passes through the small gaps in it

He then positioned his sword to where Raven's katana passes through the small gaps in it. With a quick move of his hands, he twist his sword sideways, causing Raven's blade to break.