"Mhmm," Neji smiled, closing his eyes and using the information stored within the quirk to enlarge his body.

Neji had a very low body-fat percentage, unlike the dude that he stole the quirk from. So, using the quirk, he felt new muscles practically erupt within his body, making his frame larger and larger. Neji stopped when he felt his clothes were about to get torn apart and then reversed the effect to go back to his original form.

He tried to shrink his size next, but it didn't work.

"Guess that's the limit. But still, not bad." Neji was satisfied with this loot. He just needed a body hardening quirk and boom, he was his own (mini) "Gigantomachia".

He then looked down on the body of this unknown villain, who was unconscious and a quick [Observe] told him that the man was "Brain Dead".

"Hm, the second person I used ⟨Mine⟩ upon is braindead, and here I almost thought Mine's specialness would allow otherwise." As he spoke, he took out a Health Potion from within his inventory, pouring it inside the villain's mouth but- it had no effect.

The status effect, "Brain Dead", was still there.

[Master, Quirks have a part of the user's consciousness in them, and therefore taking quirks from someone oftentimes causes harm to their minds. As you know, the Health Potion doesn't heal mental injuries, or you would have been able to heal "Kimi" without much problem.]

"Ah, tch, I forgot." Neji grumbled and shook his head.

Then, without wasting much time, he coated his fist in Tremor and slammed it down on the short man's head, effectively shattering it into a gruesome ball of blood.

[You have killed a Tier-4 enemy! You have received 3,000 exp!]

[You have levelled up!]

[You have reached level 151!]

Blasting a shockwave from his hand to clear the blood, Neji casually stepped out of the bus, shaking his head.

"I didn't even feel anything after brutally murdering a human, villain or not."

Not that he was complaining. Feeling bad or nauseous would have only caused meaningless problems and internal dilemmas.

"But holy shit, I am kinda overpowered now..." Neji rubbed his nose as he looked at the sky, smiling. "Hehe, anyway let's get moving."

It took him a while to find more villains and steal-kill them, but everything was going smoothly until now.

Now, he had accidentally killed his 10th villain before stealing his quirk.

"Ahh, oops." scratching his neck, Neji stood over the dead body of the villain he just killed, his head was burst like a watermelon.

He would have left to look for another villain, if not for the quirk this villain had.

[Jump-Up: This quirk allows the user to go from a 'still' state to 'top speed' in an instant.]

That might not sound much, but this would make any of Neji's attacks 100% more effective since he would be able to charge his physical attacks instantly. So, he needed this.

But before he wasted a Health Potion on the dead body, Neji decided to use his backup first.

Dragging the dead body to an alleyway on the side, Neji took out Izuku's body from within his inventory, dropping it beside the villain.

Izuku is dead, and he used a health potion to heal the damaged dead body. Meaning, if he could use ⟨Mine⟩ on Izuku, he would be able to use it on the villain too. But if he is unable to use it, then that'd mean he wouldn't have to waste a health potion on the villain.