So Taejoon made the stupidest decision of his life.

While he tied his school tie around his head, in his attire of tidy whiteys he called out to his phone that he propped up," Hey, Daehoon Shin. You little pussy."
The man even wrote 'Bring it' oh his chest as he got into a shitty boxing position," You third-rate little whiner! You got all the tattoos! Did your mom tell you to do that? Huh? If I get a hold of you, you're done... So you better be nice."

It was the most pathetic video anyone has ever recorded in retaliation of hating the world. But after he uploaded it and went to sleep he had no choice but to live with his decision.

The next day when Taejoon woke up it was like his life had changed completely.

He woke up to 70,000 likes on his post and more than 10,000 followers.

He got what he wanted, but at what cost?

☆ミ

" I'm tired." Zack mumbled in his sleep, as [Name] rolled her eyes at the male.

It was a miracle how that man slept all day yet had nothing to do all night.

" Did you see that kid's Pacebook post?" [Name] asked Daniel, instantly earning a confused look from the male in question.
" Pacebook?"
" Jesus, you live under a rock... Basically you can post photos and videos of your day and repost things that you care about. Some people join groups too that are revolved around a single topic so you can make friends with others."
" Well... What about it?"
" Dude watch this video!" [Name] shoved her phone towards Daniel as he watched the idiot from the architecture department sign his death wish.
" Um... Will he be okay?"
" Oh hell no, that guy is known to legitimate blackmail and murder people. He's fucked."
" Oh Daniel, [Name]." A voice called out from behind them.

It was Doo, the only person that would try to profit off of the guy going to be killed," Join my team and let's make a video you two. I'm going to try to expand to the Pacebook market..."
" You can make money off of that?" [Name] questioned," Without sponsorships I mean. No offense to you, but there's no way in hell you would get sponsored."
" Well I can make you a Pacebook star so you can find out."
" Doo, I can promise you right now that I have more followers than you on both Pacebook and Twitch. Don't start with me." [Name] sighed.
" Ok! Then you're both doing it! Sounds good!" Doo smiled, not even allowing the two to get a word in as [Name] rolled her eyes.

" Hey Doo." Zack's voice came from the right of her, shocking her that the male was awake but it seemed to be shortlived," Can you keep it down? I can't sleep."
" Hey." The man spoke rather forcefully," If you say be quiet, do I really have to?"
" What? You trying to start something?" Zack spoke pissed, if [Name] wanted to remember anything it was not to wake Zack.
" You think I'm your slave? You know how much I spent on you? Beggars should have some respect." Doo stated, sweating profusely.
" You know, maybe everyone has a death wish today." [Name] shrugged while Daniel could only nod along, instantly the girl turned to Crystal and shot her a look.
' I'm blacklisting his ID' The short, chubby girl nodded back, completely understanding what her cousin meant with that look.

" Don't fucking ignore me. You know how much I earn in a month?"
" What'd you say? You nuts? Come here." Zack got up, Daniel instantly stood to hold Zack back," Hey! You guys are friends...!"
" The last I heard being spewed out of Doo's mouth, that isn't the case."
" The fuck did you hear from him [Name]?" Zack snapped, wanting to punch the man instantly.
" He doesn't have friends, he thinks everyone is his slave." Doo stated, more shit coming out of his mouth than his ass. Though with a face like that it was hard to tell which end was which," Your kindness cosplay is getting old. You are nothing but a fighter! You think I enjoyed hanging out with you? It was just out of convenience."